Subject: Ex-employment Verification of Bapatla Srinivas
From: Anandhan JB <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 13:23:24 +0530

Dear Team,

Integrity Verification Services Pvt Ltd is a consumer reporting agency that
performs employment related background checks including verification of
past employment.

We Are Trying to Verify the Applicant's Employment History at  Liora

Please provide the applicant's details mentioned below. Any additional
information that you can provide would also be helpful.

Required Fields of Information

Details provided by the Candidate

As per records

Applicant Name
Bapatla Srinivas

Employee Code/ID

 LS 223

Designation

 DFT Engineer

Date of Joining

 Please confirm

Date of Relieving

 24/12/2021

Supervisor’s Name and Designation

Please Specify

Remuneration

Please Specify

Employment Type

Please Specify

Reason for Leaving

Please Specify

Attendance

Please Specify

Eligibility to Rehire

(If No, please specify the reason)

Please Specify

Exit Formalities Status (Please Specify Pending or Completed, If Pending,
please specify status: with employer or Applicant)

Please Specify

Are the Attached Documents Genuine?  (If no, please specify the reason)

Please Specify

Additional comments (if any)

Please Specify

Verifier’s Name and Designation and contact number and Current address

Please Specify

Thanks & Regards *Anandhan JB* | Senior Associate - Integrity Verification
Services *Email: [email-masked]| 09880620121|  *Web: *www.derisq.com