Subject: Sale Extended! Save 50% off any plan
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 04:44:10 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb9e829130ad0f744fc77c8ccb279f15859f3dda1e7f7ffc8f1749880731c12d2edfdb59de4cf9795fd9b772cb13de2959 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb9e829130ad0f744fc77c8ccb279f15859f3dda1e7f7ffc8f1749880731c12d2edfdb59de4cf9795fd9b772cb13de2959 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb5e392cb9796b076811ddf396822613422c9191adcc47a45a18072e88ddf34c2bfb8016d6b59fa0f5d47494ab44897201f2df3ea8c3938a11 
Plans starting at $6/month &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb5e392cb9796b076811ddf396822613422c9191adcc47a45a18072e88ddf34c2bfb8016d6b59fa0f5d47494ab44897201f2df3ea8c3938a11 

Write to the Beat of

Your Own Drum

 When it comes to writing, everybody's style is a little bit different. With Grammarly Premium, you can fine-tune what kind of writing feedback you receive without missing a beat. Upgrade today and get yourself into the groove with 50%* off Grammarly Premium plans. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb5e392cb9796b076811ddf396822613422c9191adcc47a45a18072e88ddf34c2bfb8016d6b59fa0f5d47494ab44897201f2df3ea8c3938a11 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb5e392cb9796b076811ddf396822613422c9191adcc47a45a18072e88ddf34c2bfb8016d6b59fa0f5d47494ab44897201f2df3ea8c3938a11 

Don't delay! When the music stops on August 31, this deal is gone for good.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb5e392cb9796b076811ddf396822613422c9191adcc47a45a18072e88ddf34c2bfb8016d6b59fa0f5d47494ab44897201f2df3ea8c3938a11 
Get 50% Off Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2ebed67da3284b0c65c3107133d81c814a34d84c2d850fd28d9f17af650931bd9ef73ca217e93aac020c99ba342677811ad 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb9ed0fbaca8db40bfbc0c95b94aa03be0e9e552febf42e5e9e275699ba61fc76d1786f36932c113a6d559efaefac823f0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb38da3081b3f71efe839803a12162d90ab8de50c9417d51bad3f872706a0f81e79d32a593009639e4e8a1feb2e9997d19 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb0c6a0dfd9ab1b49316aa8673ebadb7c6e47792912b0850e34464c2ab43ebb842773fc0153389eec8ff5d2ebed09a289d 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92354c6b069982d796f42a1fecac27401721a09d70615d70ea01ddc17e25bb9ff945e27cbcfd741a29e82f3075de5bc8f78ba23c5df6c8a19f2c8e86ccd59e064abfe0a3015e95e1a4e9f62f6f822d3c865996b28e13bdc1 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb1b50d47136e84176b038dee36f52678fbba9021101300102ee31b30e1759d1fa2ec7ecd9cb4cbff28f211532c628d840d6ce5546c14ad7b4 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb1b50d47136e84176b038dee36f52678fbba9021101300102ee31b30e1759d1fa2ec7ecd9cb4cbff28f211532c628d840d6ce5546c14ad7b4 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 8/31/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb5e392cb9796b076811ddf396822613422c9191adcc47a45a18072e88ddf34c2bfb8016d6b59fa0f5d47494ab44897201f2df3ea8c3938a11 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=018d7503aa10c2eb663f32a234b1469afb08d67390657e090443fcb422f2abbc2454192def89fd49dae8ddfd28e32c30d4c5abb9b53e9d4e2727af6319ea9809 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104