Subject: Tech Support Candidate - Manish Kumar
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 02:25:05 -0400

Tech Support Test

 

NameManish  [email-masked] Number(+91) 8859410645Do you
have your own transportation (2 or 4 wheeler) or are you able to commute to
office without using Metro? Our office is located in Noida Sector 2, near Noida
- Sector 15 Metro StationI have my own 2/4 wheeler transportWhere do you
currently live (area)Village Garaw Garhi Post Kota Hathras Uttar Pradesh Which
best describes your Technical Support capabilitiesI don't have Tech Support
experience, but I am confident with my skills I can do itPlease tell us which
areas below are you comfortable and confident in your support abilities: (select
all that applies)MS Windows OS - AdvancedMS Windows - BasicMacOSLinuxNetworking
- basicNetworking - advanceHardware - BasicHardware - AdvancedSpeakers &
AudioVoIPATC.Please give us details of your last 3 employments including
current. If you've not worked in 3 companies, please enter NA Name of
CompanyDesignationLast working dayMonthly Salary (inhand)Current
EmployerNaPrevious Employer 1NaPrevious Employer 2NaIn your past experience you
have (select all that applies)Did not interact with customers, supported
internal employeesSituation: You are trying to open a website (www.ndtv.com) on
your browser, and you get an error. As a computer user, please tell us all the
steps you will take in logical order to troubleshoot the problem. Please answer
in Grammatically correct english.Yes Sir, 
We can open our website by solving these problems.
1.Use a website down checker
2.Use a ping checker
3.Run step-by-step diagnostics
Conduct a Traceroute
4.Use network and website monitoring software.
If we need more then we should change browser.Please list the steps to connect a
Bluetooth speaker to your mobile phone.We can connect bluetooth speaker to
mobile in this way
1.Steps to connect Bluetooth speaker.
2.Put the speaker in pairing mode.
3.Switch on Bluetooth on mobile phone.
Wait for the phone to connect.
4.Connect and Play musicWhat according to you makes you a good candidate for
customer service or technical support job?My attitude, passion and ability to
listen. To deal with customers you need to be assertive and a problem solver.On
a scale of 1 - 5 please rate your fluency in spoken English3