Subject: Your 50% off ends at midnight!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 04:48:50 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25cccffa27232bc15488f46282f219b3f666ecc5bd86d5e7998ec5fc2abb1fd6f2e8b9a314514f57301f8087c1b3e07f36c5e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25cccffa27232bc15488f46282f219b3f666ecc5bd86d5e7998ec5fc2abb1fd6f2e8b9a314514f57301f8087c1b3e07f36c5e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25ccc083a74a2d3e9164d025ce97b770e42c73e72165a4e55f3f5df9a3276401de41a90df32d01f2d0e0fc10a5dca9f9fb12851cff70866a16ac4 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25ccc083a74a2d3e9164d025ce97b770e42c73e72165a4e55f3f5df9a3276401de41a90df32d01f2d0e0fc10a5dca9f9fb12851cff70866a16ac4 

Write to the Tune

of Confidence

In writing, confidence is power. By delivering a message that is polished and precise, you assure your reader that you have expertise and are trustworthy. Your ability to write confidently can help you achieve many goals, like gain admittance to your dream college, land a job, or seal a deal.

Go beyond grammar, punctuation, and spelling support by enhancing your writing with advanced suggestions. Tune up your writing, and save 50%* on any plan when you upgrade by midnight tonight. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25ccc083a74a2d3e9164d025ce97b770e42c73e72165a4e55f3f5df9a3276401de41a90df32d01f2d0e0fc10a5dca9f9fb12851cff70866a16ac4 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25ccc083a74a2d3e9164d025ce97b770e42c73e72165a4e55f3f5df9a3276401de41a90df32d01f2d0e0fc10a5dca9f9fb12851cff70866a16ac4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25ccc083a74a2d3e9164d025ce97b770e42c73e72165a4e55f3f5df9a3276401de41a90df32d01f2d0e0fc10a5dca9f9fb12851cff70866a16ac4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25ccc083a74a2d3e9164d025ce97b770e42c73e72165a4e55f3f5df9a3276401de41a90df32d01f2d0e0fc10a5dca9f9fb12851cff70866a16ac4 
Get 50% Off Any Plan 

Bring confidence to your writing for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25ccc083a74a2d3e9164d025ce97b770e42c73e72165a4e55f3f5df9a3276401de41a90df32d01f2d0e0fc10a5dca9f9fb12851cff70866a16ac4 
$6/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25ccceb731147ca7ca4e893be71834c4e92e0f23ee901cda607e65d1c44b9ac5e200fea9165cf21d1ce14933b3bbdc4160faa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25cccac9404acb9263c43f797b9d8d05daaaa99610d400324c2864084349dfdfb6f1ba1d8d202362c63f6e82ce62aa853b232 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25ccc69191db13e3fc1d4569be25f05d2e6ee1c68f736a77c20f4c75bdf8d9aae12d760784fc303ee54a9daaab11dd1aa9180 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25ccc428904ced1ee69e42d1525c24e9e73349cb663a6379b1aa9d8bf0218d4d07457b4bc31de2fec49d586c84592488d7ba1 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=eb5d5a60f91faf0cef70daf791f20751e5e70dc8f0036f8539c852656f930ef9f4854fed7c2181bb23165ef9fad887d9628e6d88ed15a57fdeeb5553b1e3d951aaedd2481c21a53c93f0bc71c1eb2814fc60b3cb52255a06 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25cccccfba6866e70d679087797d4518b7fda95d42782c5b129cdb5da5cc760aa91803360881b69289d53c6681204b93e151bb299a354743d4391 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25cccccfba6866e70d679087797d4518b7fda95d42782c5b129cdb5da5cc760aa91803360881b69289d53c6681204b93e151bb299a354743d4391 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 8/24/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25ccc083a74a2d3e9164d025ce97b770e42c73e72165a4e55f3f5df9a3276401de41a90df32d01f2d0e0fc10a5dca9f9fb12851cff70866a16ac4 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4f016bc5cd25cccc7e9bb3425a308878aa5606158e5d3b7f1821ce0a3a1193289b06983a53b5f7d3575286e2823da9fc9e6134eed29a094d770cb10002cca7f 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104