Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 03:31:56 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba51b09b7e1d43113584f99d16597068dfdf35f86a2b807e904aefb0eb59f26b6cf13f7133e7a3b28bd32f97b9c6d42179b0c09da3c1b045b9 

 
 
AUGUST 14 &#45; AUGUST 20

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba54a06f737ccd048c44829a3ff7fe494575c1100aa895d91ed412aa1cc144e8b235623284a8977b4a48f63a2f2b9c61dcb24e30c18de92bb6 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba54a06f737ccd048c44829a3ff7fe494575c1100aa895d91ed412aa1cc144e8b235623284a8977b4a48f63a2f2b9c61dcb24e30c18de92bb6 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba580862e61c8565be3cedda11f4d22f048435773787c5078719f766c899b646812bab987b0a1943ce75a073ae100404cdb7dc4192ba70f6f0 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 30 06 Aug 13 20

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba580862e61c8565be3cedda11f4d22f048435773787c5078719f766c899b646812bab987b0a1943ce75a073ae100404cdb7dc4192ba70f6f0 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 30 06 Aug 13 20

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba580862e61c8565be3cedda11f4d22f048435773787c5078719f766c899b646812bab987b0a1943ce75a073ae100404cdb7dc4192ba70f6f0 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 30 06 Aug 13 20

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>New Offer: </strong>Upgrade by August 24 and<br class="hide"> get 50% off ANY Premium Plan!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba16e34db8475cd190f28b53c5d052f3133df2122811d1150675a5c973678927d62b7e8dc381f31208fd9cb438e533a1f6c515690e3d71c913 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba16e34db8475cd190f28b53c5d052f3133df2122811d1150675a5c973678927d62b7e8dc381f31208fd9cb438e533a1f6c515690e3d71c913 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988ead02d9deb4f26d2eaedcde284af65207b51b4ae743fee7c3b1d8caaf8bb1a367dc208586211cc688b8d76e5ed81f29b0bc305240bb0afdef7a 
How to Request a Sick Day, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988ead02d9deb4f26d2eaedcde284af65207b51b4ae743fee7c3b1d8caaf8bb1a367dc208586211cc688b8d76e5ed81f29b0bc305240bb0afdef7a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988ead6e915bdbfe64324b94aa91c32018c7414f5ed91ab8808647842915d8924b186f369ccde03d3d3684d2ad4320f88233588c945f32ba1e6fd8 
Composition Writing: A Step-by-Step Guide 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988ead6e915bdbfe64324b94aa91c32018c7414f5ed91ab8808647842915d8924b186f369ccde03d3d3684d2ad4320f88233588c945f32ba1e6fd8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988eadb292a550ac6602160435ef40190ac6651b20852499156e369861353421826a1ed4a90029b5d97760fa11e0684e4d1091384c49d172b9bca1 
Synonym: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988eadb292a550ac6602160435ef40190ac6651b20852499156e369861353421826a1ed4a90029b5d97760fa11e0684e4d1091384c49d172b9bca1 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebabdbcdec88258bbf2462ea7d7626e5a5724c69013cdb9fe396b6b84bd9185be25f28b3e4505b061d54c0e83438cac129cb90bc672dd3b898a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebabdbcdec88258bbf2462ea7d7626e5a5724c69013cdb9fe396b6b84bd9185be25f28b3e4505b061d54c0e83438cac129cb90bc672dd3b898a 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebabdbcdec88258bbf2462ea7d7626e5a5724c69013cdb9fe396b6b84bd9185be25f28b3e4505b061d54c0e83438cac129cb90bc672dd3b898a 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebabdbcdec88258bbf2462ea7d7626e5a5724c69013cdb9fe396b6b84bd9185be25f28b3e4505b061d54c0e83438cac129cb90bc672dd3b898a 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebafbcfc56ef5e3315193219043faa05c41b9152270ae50f7354973b75e76402cec4c311c6a47c7bc7b4be9ef48fdf2e04ef232d5ffd352e5e2 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba09b30dfbed0d1d8a40c3b469b29c81f43d7ed44a5a776db87b9e8cbbb034e23ab3444e639511d594723f60de3bfd2a7fc4aab2f3efad33dc 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba53c3ed32194e3863f3d6078012f78319c1b3abec7575dce9bcae08b50f205ba5fcf7b90554d909526bb92170e1e51a11 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba5f791df3113db49c762de331934a4805f2f335764fde7517599f0625f3d3bdee95b860e9fa939752b2240ee5205fa2c7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebad0646a9796daccc77e00494f15ee6fb52f6ebeffce82306c3d7bdb47db25445cda903714ecced652dee67b9fbf2af017 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba2fd1b895c599733c479023b2398c2d66d05ace1c0588368bf8a7e6938da38be400b604f37ef7fc9594c2d578493fb0f6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba09b30dfbed0d1d8a40c3b469b29c81f43d7ed44a5a776db87b9e8cbbb034e23ab3444e639511d594723f60de3bfd2a7fc4aab2f3efad33dc 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebafc6632430c4c3727e882353b1cd3d752f3939d21a28f1bffb4871bcc2f573dd56f20c50990fc41646a473b1807a7d3cac5e2644b86b2676a 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39584f43f1c93009c5852f3be3b3772b4e4cc0329889117baf019c27eccf7527f8a50c2f2aeff8651a2ad09b21695cfb727a5f1ff846230e281de990fa5233a9d2303f8e933a37659798466b5b765c6c8811dc6d5abda9a0 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba55a628b499e2ee9affcf237a1325e96850c4760dc64a958a35919c1d9dba187976901a0468e10f9df5b9602f19adfead391187de9828a62a 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba55a628b499e2ee9affcf237a1325e96850c4760dc64a958a35919c1d9dba187976901a0468e10f9df5b9602f19adfead391187de9828a62a 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104