Subject: Music to our ears—Save 50% off Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 04:46:21 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c217648420016b6d6beaff324999e7a6859d53dfc4993a7464361f1b08640b4ed95e91c4cc836df30fa5aba45f19ba766da7b61fb58 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c217648420016b6d6beaff324999e7a6859d53dfc4993a7464361f1b08640b4ed95e91c4cc836df30fa5aba45f19ba766da7b61fb58 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c2176484200487f21be486b199e54c11a8f472e28c800996952b6a1beb98aabc2c57cb88be6d3ff196b0d276bcd2372641a8aedaffef242fa4db2672dfc 
Plans starting at $6/month &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c2176484200487f21be486b199e54c11a8f472e28c800996952b6a1beb98aabc2c57cb88be6d3ff196b0d276bcd2372641a8aedaffef242fa4db2672dfc 

Make Your

Sentences Sing

Did you know Grammarly Premium can help you rewrite full sentences while you focus on getting your big ideas on paper? With a few clicks, watch Grammarly fine-tune your sentences so your message is clear and confident.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c2176484200487f21be486b199e54c11a8f472e28c800996952b6a1beb98aabc2c57cb88be6d3ff196b0d276bcd2372641a8aedaffef242fa4db2672dfc 
Claim Your 50% Off 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c2176484200487f21be486b199e54c11a8f472e28c800996952b6a1beb98aabc2c57cb88be6d3ff196b0d276bcd2372641a8aedaffef242fa4db2672dfc 

Strike a chord with your reader, and feel good about every message you send. From now until August 24, save 50%* on all Premium plans! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c2176484200487f21be486b199e54c11a8f472e28c800996952b6a1beb98aabc2c57cb88be6d3ff196b0d276bcd2372641a8aedaffef242fa4db2672dfc 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c2176484200487f21be486b199e54c11a8f472e28c800996952b6a1beb98aabc2c57cb88be6d3ff196b0d276bcd2372641a8aedaffef242fa4db2672dfc 

"One of my favorite features is seeing the score for how readable and engaging my writing is. When I see that little green circle in the corner of my screen, I just feel more confident in my writing.&rdquo;

-Fiona Yu, Student

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c21764842003d338517b718d12dd5a46506e8428e03b83e32f63a898cbd8f0062d1959cde6b243d93eec22579e76b59ce60f5d2dab7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c21764842005c88a44fb5edc0f6899e3dc870a4fa2a42ea3aea4607ed9a7f5ee1d0631f3ba581565ce964398fb72f9906060590fad4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c2176484200c5ed072715ff9fd7400c29dffe04075c825f02e49fe282399a9ed656ca0cbc20bf7a42988a4d27ac1e1f4f59c22695ff 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c2176484200836405d9ce7d513af88bbb4fa403f1aa64baf14b0dc82eec6025d41acbf45f1c6c016a1f6fd86cf8964f60b0d96dfd9a 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=465bbf45ba6ef0f3fef9662b728a64bcd4b26eb15d46cc414065cc98365de8f7f2e35a4b7ee1adfc72285c4c762d7be42f027150815aebfb2514f9902740f1122bae643d8dbea11e51bad8070e8e5451ff96f7988f5c0426 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c1ac2cd39a038cd90317007e796a8fdaf118783b0f4581f5555604a02c8fe91293b8a029c66fafdcdcbcb5f92ed31e024fbde4fd5143c02c5524245484ea2441 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c1ac2cd39a038cd90317007e796a8fdaf118783b0f4581f5555604a02c8fe91293b8a029c66fafdcdcbcb5f92ed31e024fbde4fd5143c02c5524245484ea2441 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 8/24/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f4c08c2176484200487f21be486b199e54c11a8f472e28c800996952b6a1beb98aabc2c57cb88be6d3ff196b0d276bcd2372641a8aedaffef242fa4db2672dfc 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c1ac2cd39a038cd9c9d1025396c84df1012abace75ae676a66fa820a737a423f03fd5c1baf994ba657e379407f6dc689eab5f1e0292e505d715db5ab4b18bf83 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104