Subject: Your free Windows 11 upgrade is available now
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 11:57:28 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b4632959fca03f1727b02a2f503822a402e16bd4dd61510357d7011cdc575cc6bd0a29e1258952b8272c146bd875fe68e2a78e72a8b4982cc009fe7b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b463295946340e6b53b89815a20d78cb1bbb2a6b7551c83ab2f1a6fd3ecea6d607af6e3c54803fc5eb2fa48e053e310b0fcbfec6b8af29c1119b31da 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b463295946340e6b53b89815a20d78cb1bbb2a6b7551c83ab2f1a6fd3ecea6d607af6e3c54803fc5eb2fa48e053e310b0fcbfec6b8af29c1119b31da 
Your free  Windows 11 upgrade is here
Join the millions already enjoying Windows 11. It’s fun, fresh, familiar, and easy-to-use. It’s also easy to download. Get it for free today!

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b463295946340e6b53b89815a20d78cb1bbb2a6b7551c83ab2f1a6fd3ecea6d607af6e3c54803fc5eb2fa48e053e310b0fcbfec6b8af29c1119b31da 
 Get your free Windows 11 download 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b4632959d65f37ed03b596fda98d9c545138155e9994866c3a500181ff88e9ce22ee8c0f293d3424cc55112cd2ef329a457e0f483c7d9766155a05c4 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b4632959d65f37ed03b596fda98d9c545138155e9994866c3a500181ff88e9ce22ee8c0f293d3424cc55112cd2ef329a457e0f483c7d9766155a05c4 
People are loving  Windows 11
People are happier on Windows 11 than on any previous version of Windows ever.1 It’s fresh but familiar, offers a halo of protection, plus it has new tools to help you get things done faster and with ease. Check out the difference!

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b4632959d65f37ed03b596fda98d9c545138155e9994866c3a500181ff88e9ce22ee8c0f293d3424cc55112cd2ef329a457e0f483c7d9766155a05c4 
 Compare Windows 10 vs. 11 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b4632959bbfbee9fb8051338c95fd61dc62ea63ead2b866abcba163e5aedd2dc519395806a6bae79fe785dc22f994cec7acbe6e848fd2b96a05c394a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b4632959bbfbee9fb8051338c95fd61dc62ea63ead2b866abcba163e5aedd2dc519395806a6bae79fe785dc22f994cec7acbe6e848fd2b96a05c394a 
Why people  are switching
More time is being spent on the computer, and none of us has more time to spend. That’s one of the reasons why we created Windows 11. It brings simple ways to stay organized and faster ways to find things.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b4632959bbfbee9fb8051338c95fd61dc62ea63ead2b866abcba163e5aedd2dc519395806a6bae79fe785dc22f994cec7acbe6e848fd2b96a05c394a 
 Learn all about Windows 11 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b4632959e388d719b7541bd8dc7802ee3105ad60f05832002c0943cca6e5148b7efee5e1ed6d677c31ce178b36651359c616127ccdb926e0be6a8fdd 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b463295975bc54d7c67b4dba222df8c71cc41eb2a4b5722c6ae16d0a5d436dc844f8c0f6bc81ea86a71b441f29b76c6131889c0ff6697bde00c9e7b8 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b4632959116a4b69722c069a70467b408a1870ddb7d24b71e09c95fa283270666acf797d755501af3c4080b6cc318ea2bc5b6870a6b3722cc40c60af 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b463295915569457a2d7c353a73a11008c4baa5112f41e0947088d31bbb42d241e9a233cee89509cce2e1cacecd3960be8d107fafc43b8ca2562810e 

 1 U.S. Microsoft Customer Usage & Satisfaction Program Survey, February 2022.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b4632959fab766fb403e859ee189e7c9e10787b351fd0217ff7ba670a291c85fb1f14556879744fdb85425726c06b2b7f356a0d8710440531dc200c7 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d6013e60b463295932a2db8c037e492ad5ca25dbf8589cf8bbed8ba63289df1527cd243eb19f23ff97ddb1c18b328513809c8357eb8582f533f1dea41482adda 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=5ac53dd6b6e8a5d677e66c48e54b1065457f1b07ec0e242f4964ac0308daa36f8c95c09cfddff1444ff9edfa849f7266ee4d2562f8c39c72004ba4334650da23449b2005a0002d6acf93ae5ae2527295 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052