Subject: Save 50% off Premium + Transform your tone
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 04:50:57 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77d3c4c36e88e983d925c263834d668a7c46da89f289879fa91d55c6f152fcbda5370f26c51457b9d77c10ed1ed76a12e69 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77d3c4c36e88e983d925c263834d668a7c46da89f289879fa91d55c6f152fcbda5370f26c51457b9d77c10ed1ed76a12e69 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77d911a642741ecaf9d64b3d096cd0eae0ddcb3c08a0c6d1ff78e018aea8419ca85f06304c2af7df5ad6036b1200169294ad96b4b01328db752 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77d911a642741ecaf9d64b3d096cd0eae0ddcb3c08a0c6d1ff78e018aea8419ca85f06304c2af7df5ad6036b1200169294ad96b4b01328db752 

A Better Tone for

Your Writing

Conveying the correct tone in your writing can be challenging without the help of body language or vocal inflections. And without these indicators, it can be hard for your reader to receive the accurate meaning of your message. Grammarly Premium will show how your text could resonate with your audience and offer suggestions to refine it.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77d911a642741ecaf9d64b3d096cd0eae0ddcb3c08a0c6d1ff78e018aea8419ca85f06304c2af7df5ad6036b1200169294ad96b4b01328db752 
Get 50% Off Premium 

 With Premium, you'll reduce hedging language (those pesky phrases that undercut your message) and transform your tone from Uncertain to Confident.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77d911a642741ecaf9d64b3d096cd0eae0ddcb3c08a0c6d1ff78e018aea8419ca85f06304c2af7df5ad6036b1200169294ad96b4b01328db752 

Before you click send or share, ensure your message is on key and lands on the right note. Get 50%* off Grammarly Premium when you subscribe to any plan before August 24. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77d911a642741ecaf9d64b3d096cd0eae0ddcb3c08a0c6d1ff78e018aea8419ca85f06304c2af7df5ad6036b1200169294ad96b4b01328db752 
Upgrade Now 

Bring confidence to your writing for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77d911a642741ecaf9d64b3d096cd0eae0ddcb3c08a0c6d1ff78e018aea8419ca85f06304c2af7df5ad6036b1200169294ad96b4b01328db752 
$6/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77deed87aa05b341eddf0e180dedda0643a92c7a96ab3db786900d0784e455776a0bde16d5087b264e8dd746d8d45b465a7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77dea9ff118b4111e8c0582f0f8cdd28de85e544dfdddc0a1a417ecc8120db321c48256c05d2a990a1b2dcb9ed50f0f091b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77d7fe890b21a4cd27e47e32a1e9e1270d1195bf9f1405d4f19b44c107592e9d07c07a579d3e2113a53d7886126d32aa976 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5f7fb982950f3df5d99e23bf2c3cf9beacf9034bb5cb988093f0144efc8ce82e61465658cf5bad9546052a10491eebb0aa165796d67b1c3a 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fc0bedbdbb717e85b5b236250597b699d85bb89a15825d55a5500dfb6ae427034549d574906e8f0c4218db6ccea06ba9e6edd19ea3865fce57279da0152d83676d7e1c4cc4a9ba079f50a00563ced7b49496f1058383781c 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5f7fb982950f3df55bd063dd400045f8e2f21918cd188452e018fb771a90148dad54c055df7b80284419384b44c2eadccc8b45f55af0da88219e9e07396ec331 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5f7fb982950f3df55bd063dd400045f8e2f21918cd188452e018fb771a90148dad54c055df7b80284419384b44c2eadccc8b45f55af0da88219e9e07396ec331 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 8/24/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b001b9b39b3bf77d911a642741ecaf9d64b3d096cd0eae0ddcb3c08a0c6d1ff78e018aea8419ca85f06304c2af7df5ad6036b1200169294ad96b4b01328db752 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5f7fb982950f3df5f3e15a84478c06565c9e31c031262e3cbc4a545b5dbbadd1a211157e82464304202cf80f71fa2bf45f705f7d9a0f33eec9dddd47cf58e638 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104