Subject: Hubstaff - Demo Request
From: Igor Lang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 07:39:01 -0700

Hey Ashish,

Wanted to follow-up to get on top of your inbox.

I tried calling you a few times as well, without success. I know emails and
voicemails can easily fall through the cracks sometimes.

The reason I really want to connect with you is because I'd love to explore
what brought you to Hubstaff and any ways in which we can help you manage
your team.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. I'm here to
serve as a resource to you and your team, so please let me know how I can
help. As always, you can book a slot in my calendar here
<https://t.sidekickopen07.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8bWL9_W1g8L_L59hl3kW7_k2841CX6NGW35QNwB1G7yplN1Gg0Kyz9lrwf197v5Y04?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW3_SMKM3T1k87W1JzCRv4cNDSbW1JxwY51Lyz0Df41S2p_W3&si=8000000017599219&pi=36311685fbfd2f6dcb9a5a416c44fbe3>
if you'd like to chat.

​

Kind Regards,

*Igor Lang *
Business Development EMEA
*+442045251373*
*Igor Lang Linkedin
<https://t.sidekickopen07.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8bWL9_W1g8L_L59hl3kW7_k2841CX6NGW35QNwB1G7yplN1Gg0Kyz9lrwf197v5Y04?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW4mKLS-3ZWVWBW3K2-zv1JxwY5W1Lyz993S-qxFW1GDJtd3NB4yxW1YZ0Pj1Q4vSt0&si=8000000017599219&pi=36311685fbfd2f6dcb9a5a416c44fbe3>*
www.hubstaff.com

On Thursday, 11 August 2022, 09:02:12 -0400, Igor Lang <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ashish​,

I hope you had a chance to read my email, and it did not get buried in your
inbox. :)

I know there are many options out there, and I'd be happy to book a call
with you to see if Hubstaff fits your business needs.

Are you free this week? I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Book
a Call
<https://t.sidekickopen07.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8bWL9_W1g8L_L59hl3kW7_k2841CX6NGW35QNwB1G7yplN1Gg0Kyz9lrwf197v5Y04?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW3_SMKM3T1k87W1JzCRv4cNDSbW1JxwY51Lyz0DW41S2qW3T3p9fW4kCJp71GyZbx2203&si=8000000017599219&pi=36311685fbfd2f6dcb9a5a416c44fbe3>

Kind Regards,

*Igor Lang *
Business Development EMEA
*+442045251373*
*Igor Lang Linkedin
<https://t.sidekickopen07.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8bWL9_W1g8L_L59hl3kW7_k2841CX6NGW35QNwB1G7yplN1Gg0Kyz9lrwf197v5Y04?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW4mKLS-3ZWVWBW3K2-zv1JxwY5W1Lyz993S-qxFW1GDJtd3NB4yxW1YZ0Pj1Q4vSt0&si=8000000017599219&pi=36311685fbfd2f6dcb9a5a416c44fbe3>*
www.hubstaff.com

On Tuesday, 9 August 2022, 06:18:38 -0400, Igor Lang <[email-masked]
> wrote:

Hi Ashish​,

I noticed you requested a demo of Hubstaff. My goal is to be helpful during
your evaluation process.

In the meantime, if you could answer the following questions, it would be
of great help. It will help me understand what you're looking to achieve
with Hubstaff and how I can help you.

   - What are you looking to use Hubstaff for?
   - How many team members are you looking to add?
   - Any features specifically you are interested in?
   - Do you have an urgency in your timeline of getting Hubstaff set up?

I look forward to connecting with you!

Kind Regards,

*Igor Lang *
Business Development EMEA
*+442045251373*
*Igor Lang Linkedin
<https://t.sidekickopen07.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8bWL9_W1g8L_L59hl3kW7_k2841CX6NGW35QNwB1G7yplN1Gg0Kyz9lrwf197v5Y04?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW4mKLS-3ZWVWBW3K2-zv1JxwY5W1Lyz993S-qxFW1GDJtd3NB4yxW1YZ0Pj1Q4vSt0&si=8000000017599219&pi=36311685fbfd2f6dcb9a5a416c44fbe3>*
www.hubstaff.com