Subject: Your July travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 17:08:22 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 Monthly report:

 CHERRY E COMMERCE SERVICES P LTD

 July 2022 

Gain deeper insights into your account's travel activity to help manage your spending, increase savings and make informed decisions around travel policy and employee access.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=79ec5fe5ef0ea54c915e48ec3bdecd5758bbd010c9b73d2a48a8271bf24dd3142aff0d43b187a34b0fb3edab3a5e9ed86318ed90ca836283 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

July
Spend

₹0.00

 

Monthly spend

 Actual utilization and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variances. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organization’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=79ec5fe5ef0ea54cc0eebb4bcde483a7edaf4d9e4a30034efa92cc181b5b827b4a4b49d2a4e3d2127a1b57b4c4205d59c8ea045121df8077 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work—invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1616ea289a8a687ded4c5497e73a79df595ee42bb1f41a86d379ce5116d8a8e90dda98f47bcc40c630869a0d778befc989d6126bb563eb7c 
Invite people

 

 

Rides by day of week

 

 

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilization and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates, or other data variances. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilization data.

 

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1616ea289a8a687d25b2677723c5914dd30ce2bb1ff1c8e0a9626f05ef6c078b6a2298e9e254f943b68a89c65c4d41f66c95cabee1a9ff14 
Get Help 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e65675b4e7194921099458008001a715f221f92dc89f3de8dc6ec400e46408867fa16596b5b087b3a07921f0e80e60a2dcf93071d2745262 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=3f6ed55665d7ad55d97189c7236d8647d2cce6f7478923771c5d7ae0067ace4670026f5da427b9b3f735511e29607aafe4600192f8e0ef29766fec7a3eac2cb7a6554dd8c1a6b1fb0f7d8004ecc8644e 
 View Online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1616ea289a8a687d93648dafc1285b479b41bc7e9a6d7f774cfa5e93a13a6c3e89f34796bbdb51a9e6c4ce59c95d4beadc1e2706d7fa4204 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1616ea289a8a687d7d200553bca05856bf6f89a53ce3c11c7e119c1776b64c786f6ecae3d809ca4a461ddb1feb3e510b60e56072bf3ba416 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1616ea289a8a687dae0ef45e650dd45048652c9465748739ac17feafe43ced81b17f8a2a8b1849e06230788ccac733d100117bcaea30673b 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1616ea289a8a687dc20158955e7593eacae7b97809017185fa11ad0b4c5fb93607e6610a352c1519fca38da50080fa71f63d87e68f968cd7 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1616ea289a8a687d5ea813e46a808b86e23968b198d80d39a1e2784ab1463b9dd6472ecc9fa3f8ecf1ff81fd758f404ffbef0704a2360d6f 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=1616ea289a8a687d02220c54293666f5525e0ce67cd608fb8230a9af6bc581eaba75252ea8725820a33f86560607f209782eac40ee7de991 
Uber.com