Subject: Hubstaff - Demo Request
From: Igor Lang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 06:02:11 -0700

Hi Ashish​,

I hope you had a chance to read my email, and it did not get buried in your
inbox. :)

I know there are many options out there, and I'd be happy to book a call
with you to see if Hubstaff fits your business needs.

Are you free this week? I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Book
a Call
<https://t.sidekickopen07.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8bWL9_W1g8L_L59hl3kW7_k2841CX6NGW35QNwB1G7yplN1Gg0Kyz9lrwf197v5Y04?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW3_SMKM3T1k87W1JzCRv4cNDSbW1JxwY51Lyz0DW41S2qW3T3p9fW4kCJp71GyZbx2203&si=8000000017599219&pi=64a3823ca56eb1aeaba2662ce07979e0>

Kind Regards,

*Igor Lang *
Business Development EMEA
*+442045251373*
*Igor Lang Linkedin
<https://t.sidekickopen07.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8bWL9_W1g8L_L59hl3kW7_k2841CX6NGW35QNwB1G7yplN1Gg0Kyz9lrwf197v5Y04?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW4mKLS-3ZWVWBW3K2-zv1JxwY5W1Lyz993S-qxFW1GDJtd3NB4yxW1YZ0Pj1Q4vSt0&si=8000000017599219&pi=64a3823ca56eb1aeaba2662ce07979e0>*
www.hubstaff.com

On Tuesday, 9 August 2022, 06:18:38 -0400, Igor Lang <[email-masked]
> wrote:

Hi Ashish​,

I noticed you requested a demo of Hubstaff. My goal is to be helpful during
your evaluation process.

In the meantime, if you could answer the following questions, it would be
of great help. It will help me understand what you're looking to achieve
with Hubstaff and how I can help you.

   - What are you looking to use Hubstaff for?
   - How many team members are you looking to add?
   - Any features specifically you are interested in?
   - Do you have an urgency in your timeline of getting Hubstaff set up?

I look forward to connecting with you!

Kind Regards,

*Igor Lang *
Business Development EMEA
*+442045251373*
*Igor Lang Linkedin
<https://t.sidekickopen07.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8bWL9_W1g8L_L59hl3kW7_k2841CX6NGW35QNwB1G7yplN1Gg0Kyz9lrwf197v5Y04?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW4mKLS-3ZWVWBW3K2-zv1JxwY5W1Lyz993S-qxFW1GDJtd3NB4yxW1YZ0Pj1Q4vSt0&si=8000000017599219&pi=64a3823ca56eb1aeaba2662ce07979e0>*
www.hubstaff.com