Subject: Your login credentials from Zoiper
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 12:28:59 +0300 (EEST)

Thank you for your interest in Zoiper. 

Please use the following credentials below to login and activate:

Username - [email-masked]
Password - RRTSED3GJ_JMSG

You can download the Zoiper product by clicking on the following link(s): 

Zoiper5 5.5.13 for Windows 64bit
http://shop.zoiper.com/download.php?id=CNJLD70VSE6E9SE

Zoiper5 5.5.13 for Linux 64bit-RPM
http://shop.zoiper.com/download.php?id=WH9YQW9XB5G94GL

Zoiper5 5.5.13 for Linux 64bit-deb
http://shop.zoiper.com/download.php?id=GGJ3856E71BMEKI

Zoiper5 5.5.13 for Linux 64bit-TAR
http://shop.zoiper.com/download.php?id=XK5RD03WK4L7EDV

Zoiper5 5.5.13 for macOS 64bit
http://shop.zoiper.com/download.php?id=773GFY1LT0PKLE8

To get a new download link, manage and reset your licenses or password, please use our login section at https://www.zoiper.com/en/login 

Feedback and questions - please email us at [email-masked]

Best regards,

The Zoiper Team