Subject: Hubstaff - Demo Request
From: Igor Lang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 03:18:38 -0700

Hi Ashish​,

I noticed you requested a demo of Hubstaff. My goal is to be helpful during
your evaluation process.

In the meantime, if you could answer the following questions, it would be
of great help. It will help me understand what you're looking to achieve
with Hubstaff and how I can help you.

   - What are you looking to use Hubstaff for?
   - How many team members are you looking to add?
   - Any features specifically you are interested in?
   - Do you have an urgency in your timeline of getting Hubstaff set up?

I look forward to connecting with you!

Kind Regards,

*Igor Lang *
Business Development EMEA
*+442045251373*
*Igor Lang Linkedin
<https://t.sidekickopen07.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8bWL9_W1g8L_L59hl3kW7_k2841CX6NGW35QNwB1G7yplN1Gg0Kyz9lrwf197v5Y04?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW4mKLS-3ZWVWBW3K2-zv1JxwY5W1Lyz993S-qxFW1GDJtd3NB4yxW1YZ0Pj1Q4vSt0&si=8000000017599219&pi=51582df57830ec7e9343e62991dc1bc7>*
www.hubstaff.com