Subject: Audi/VW - Missed ... - working on audit and taking chat
From: "Kinan Kanan (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 17:49:10 -0700

Kinan Kanan added a comment to the following document
Audi/VW - Missed Chats  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ejFigqfht7DBhXsAsbpb0pkmV9yOV46-2HPVgwrEdyo/edit?disco=AAAAdpLZXuc&usp=comment_email_document&ts=62edba86&usp_dm=false)

1 comment

.
Kinan Kanan
| 00:00:31
working on audit and taking chat

Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ejFigqfht7DBhXsAsbpb0pkmV9yOV46-2HPVgwrEdyo/edit?disco=AAAAdpLZXuc&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=62edba86&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are subscribed to all discussions  
on Audi/VW - Missed Chats  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ejFigqfht7DBhXsAsbpb0pkmV9yOV46-2HPVgwrEdyo/edit?disco=AAAAdpLZXuc&usp=comment_email_document&ts=62edba86&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/108917391239283034996/docos/notify?ouid=108917391239283034996&id=1ejFigqfht7DBhXsAsbpb0pkmV9yOV46-2HPVgwrEdyo&title=Audi/VW+-+Missed+Chats&resourcekey).  
You can reply to this email to reply to the discussion.