Subject: HP ZBOOK MOBILE WORKSTATIONS LAPTOP EX STOCK AVAILABLE AT NETWORLD IT SOLUTIONS
From: "Pooja Gupta - Networld IT" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 16:12:19 +0530

HP ZBOOK MOBILE WORKSTATIONS 

Lenovo & Dell Also Available

Zbook with 14” screen
ZBOOK FIRE FLY 14 G8             PRICE- 93490/-  
HP IDS  UMA i5-1135U 14 G8 /512GB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/14” inch FHD(1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 250 for 
IR Webcam slim Narrow Bezel/1x16GB DDR4 3200 (2 dim slot)/Dual Point Backlit 
spill-resistant KB / 3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life battery  / IntelWi Fi6AX201ax2x2UMIMOnvP+BT5WW2 / Fingerprint 
Sensor / 65 Watt Smart nPFC EM AC Adapter/ 3/3/3 Warranty/  Win 11Pro 64bit/ 1.4 
ZBOOK FIRE FLY 14 G8               PRICE- 95490/-
HP IDS  UMA i5-1135U 14 G7 /512GB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/14” inch FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 400nits 
for IR Webcam slim Narrow Bezel/1x16GB DDR4 3200 (2 Dimm slots)  /Dual Point 
Backlit spill-resistant KB IntelWiFi6AX201ax2x2UMIMOnvP + BT5WW2   /Fingerprint 
Sensor /3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life/65 Watt Smart nPFC EM AC Adapter/C5 1.0m  Conventional 
Power Cord/3/3/3 Warranty/ \Windows 10 Pro 64Bit(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/ 17.5mm/1.4 
KG/
  ZBOOK FIRE FLY 14 G8              PRICE- 108490/-
HP IDS  UMA i5-1135U 14 G8 /512GB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/14” inch FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 400nits 
for IR Webcam slim Narrow Bezel/1x16GB DDR4 3200 (2 Dimm slots)  / Nvidia Quadro 
T500 DiscreteGraphics With 4GB /Dual Point Backlit spill-resistant KB/IntelWiFi6AX201ax2x2UMIMOnvP 
+ BT5WW2   Fingerprint Sensor /3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life/65 Watt Smart nPFC EM 
AC Adapter/C5 1.0m  Conventional Power Cord/3/3/3 Warranty/ \Windows 10 Pro 
64Bit(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/ 17.5mm/1.4 KG/

ZBOOK FIRE FLY 14 G8  Touch           Price 116990/-
HP IDS  i7-1165UProcessor /1 TB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/14” inch FHD   (1920x1080) TOUCHAnti-Glare LED UWVA 
with IR Webcam slim Narrow Bezel/1x16GB DDR4 3200 (2 Dimm Slot)/Dual Point 
Backlit spill-resistant KB /Intel Wi-Fi 6AX 201 ax 2x2 MUMIM OnvP+BT5WW2  /Fingerprint 
Sensor and Active SmartCard/3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life/65 Watt Smart nPFC EM AC 
Adapter/No Lanport/C5 1.0m Tag Conventional PowerCord/3/3/3Warranty/ Windows 
10 Home/ 17.6mm/1.4

ZBOOK FIRE FLY 14 G8                 PRICE- 132490/- 
HP IDS DSC UMA i7-1165UProcessor /1TB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/14” inch FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 400 for 
HD IR Webcam slim Narrow Bezel/1x16GB DDR4 3200( On Board)  /Dual Point Backlit 
spill-resistant KB /Intel Wi-Fi6 AX201 ax 2x2 UMIM OnvP + BT5WW2  Fingerprint 
Sensor and Active SmartCard/ Nvidia Quadro T500 Discrete Graphics With 4GB 
Graphic Card / 3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life/65 Watt Smart nPFC EM AC Adapter/C5 
1.0m Tag Conventional Power Cord/3/3/3 Warranty/ Win 10 Professional 64 Bit 
 / 17.6mm/1.4 KG/ No Lan Port

 

ZBOOK FIRE FLY 14 G8        PRICE- 124990/- 
HP IDS  i7-1165U 14 G8/1 TB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/14” inch FHD   (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 250 
nits for HD IR Webcam slim Narrow Bezel/1x16GB DDR4 3200 (2 Dim slot)/Dual 
Point  Backlit spill-resistant KB /Intel WiFi6AX201ax2x2MUMIMOnvP+BT5WW2  /Fingerprint 
Sensor and Active SmartCard/3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life/65 Watt Smart nPFC EM AC 
Adapter/No Lanport/C5 1.0m Tag Conventional Power Cord/3/3/3 Warranty/ Windows 
10 Pro 64Bit(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/ 17.6mm/1.4 KG/

BOOK FIRE FLY 14 G8 Touch          PRICE- 125990/-
HP IDS  i7-1165U 14 G8 /1 TB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/14” inch TOUCH FHD   (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 
250 nits for HD  Webcam slim Narrow Bezel  with Touch/1x16GB DDR4 3200 (2 Dim 
slot)/Dual Point  Backlit spill-resistant KB /Intel Wi-Fi6AX201ax2x2MUMIMOnvP+BT5WW2 / Fingerprint 
Sensor and Active SmartCard/3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life/65 Watt Smart nPFC EM AC 
Adapter/No Lanport/C5 1.0m Tag Conventional Power Cord/3/3/3 Warranty/ Windows 
10 Pro 64Bit(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/ 17.6mm/1.4 KG/

ZBOOK WITH 15.6” SCREEN
ZBOOK FIREFLY 15  G8              PRICE- 87990/-
HP IDS  UMA i5-1135U15 G8 /512GB PCIeNVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/15.6” inch FHD(1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 250 
for IR Webcam slim Narrow Bezel/1x8GB DDR4 3200 (2 dim slot)/Dual Point Backlit 
spill-resistant KB / 3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life battery  / IntelWiFi6AX201ax2x2UMIMOnvP 
+BT5WW2 / Fingerprint Sensor / 65 Watt Smart nPFC EM AC Adapter/ 3/3/3 Warranty/ 
Windows 10 Pro 64Bit(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/ 1.7 KG
ZBOOK FIREFLY 15  G8              PRICE- 98990/-
HP IDS  UMA i5-1135U 15 G8 /512GB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/15.6” inch FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 250 
for IR Webcam slim Narrow Bezel/1x6GB DDR4 3200 (2 dim slot)/Dual Point Backlit 
spill-resistant KB / 3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life battery  / IntelWi-Fi6AX201ax2x2UMIMOnvP 
+BT5WW2 / Fingerprint Sensor / 65 Watt Smart 

nPFC EM AC Adapter/ 3/3/3 Warranty/ 

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/ 1.7 KG
ZBOOK FIREFLY 15  G8              PRICE- 122490/-
HP IDS DSC i7-1165U  /512 GB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/15.6” inch FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 400nits 
for IR  Webcamslim Narrow Bezel/1x16GB DDR4 3200 (2 dim slots)/Dual Point Backlit 
spill-resistant KB / Intel Wi-Fi 6AX 201 ax2x2 MUMIM OnvP + BT5 WW2  Fingerprint 
Sensor and Active SmartCard/3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life/65 Watt Smart nPFC EM AC 
Adapter/C5 1.0m Tag Conventional Power Cord/3/3/3 Warranty/ Windows 10 Pro 
64Bit/ 17.8mm/1.7 KG/
ZBOOK FIREFLY 15  G8           PRICE- 128490/-
HP IDS DSC i7-1165U  /1TB GB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/15.6” inch FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 400nits 
for IR  Webcam slim Narrow Bezel/ 1x16GB DDR4 3200 (2 dim slots)/Dual Point 
Backlit spill-resistant KB / Intel Wi-Fi6AX201ax2x2MUMIMOnvP+BT5WW2  Fingerprint 
Sensor and Active SmartCard/3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life/65 Watt Smart nPFC EM AC 
Adapter/C5 1.0m Tag Conventional Power Cord/3/3/3 Warranty/ Windows 10 Pro 
64Bit/ 17.8mm/1.7 KG/
ZBOOK FIREFLY 15  G8         PRICE- 126990/-
HP IDS  i7-1165U 15 G8 /1TB GB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/15.6” inch FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 250nits 
for 720p Webcamslim Narrow Bezel/1x16GB DDR4 3200 (2 dim slots)/Dual Point 
Backlit spill-resistant KB / Intel Wi-Fi6AX201ax2x2MUMIMOnvP+BT5WW2  Fingerprint 
Sensor and Active SmartCard/3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life/65 Watt Smart nPFC EM AC 
Adapter/C5 1.0m Tag Conventional Power Cord/3/3/3 Warranty/ Windows 10 Pro64Bit(Free 
Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/ 17.8mm/1.7 KG/
ZBOOK FIREFLY 15  G8         PRICE- 138490/-
HP IDS DSC i7-1165U 15 G7 /1TB GB PCIe NVMe Three Layer  Solid State Drive/Integrated 
HD 720p TripleMic Webcam/15.6” inch FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA 250 
for IR  Webcamslim Narrow Bezel/1x16GB DDR4 3200 (2 dim slots)/Dual Point Backlit 
spill-resistant KB / Nvidia Quadro T500 DiscreteGraphics With 4GB/Intel Wi-Fi6AX201ax2x2MUMIMOnvP+BT5WW2  

Fingerprint Sensor and Active SmartCard/3 Cell 50 WHr Long Life/65 Watt Smart 
nPFC EM AC Adapter/C5 1.0m Tag Conventional Power Cord/3/3/3 Warranty/ Windows 
10 Pro64Bit(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/ 17.8mm/1.7 KG/
HP ZBook  Power G9                      PRICE-151990/-
I7-12700H 14 Core,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 2.3Ghz (Turbo Speed 4.7 Ghz) / 1x16GB 
DDR5 4800 (2 dim Slot upgradable upto 64GB)/   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /15.6” 
FHD AG LEDUWVA 250 nits fHDC slim with Integrated  HD 720p TM Webcam/ Intel 
6Ax211 (2x2)  +BT 5.2  2Ant/ 6 Cell 83 WHr Long Life/Nvidia   T600 Dedicated 
 Graphics with 4 GB DDR4 64 bit  Video RAM/ Smart card reader/ SEC Fingerprint 
Sensor/ 1RJ45 (Intel 1219-GbE)/ 1 HDMI 2.0 ,1 Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 USB Type-C 
10 MBPS,  3 USB  Type A-5MBPS/ Cheap set Integrated with CPU /Win 11 Pro 64Bit/      
Spill Resistant Backlit KB with Numeric Keys/ 3-3-3 Warranty/1.9 Kg
HP ZBook  Power G9                       PRICE-161990/-
I7-12700H 14 Core,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 2.3Ghz (Turbo Speed 4.7 Ghz) / 1x32GB 
DDR5 4800 (2 dim Slot upgradable upto 64GB)/   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /15.6” 
FHD AG LEDUWVA 250 nits fHDC slim with Integrated  HD 720p TM Webcam/ Intel 
6Ax211 (2x2)  +BT 5.2  2Ant/ 6 Cell 83 WHr Long Life/Nvidia   T600 Dedicated 
 Graphics with 4 GB DDR4 64 bit  Video RAM/ Smart card reader/ SEC Fingerprint 
Sensor/ 1RJ45 (Intel 1219-GbE)/ 1 HDMI 2.0 ,1 Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 USB Type-C 
10 MBPS,  3 USB  Type A-5MBPS/ Cheap set Integrated with CPU /Win 11 Pro 64Bit/      
Spill Resistant Backlit KB with Numeric Keys/ 3-3-3 Warranty/1.9 Kg
HP ZBook  Power G9                    PRICE-164990/-
I7-12700H 14 Core,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 2.3Ghz (Turbo Speed 4.7 Ghz) / 1x16GB 
DDR5 4800 (2 dim Slot upgradable upto 64GB)/   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /15.6” 
FHD AG LEDUWVA 250 nits fHDC slim with Integrated  HD 720p TM Webcam/ Intel 
6Ax211 (2x2)  +BT 5.2  2Ant/ 6 Cell 83 WHr Long Life/Nvidia  RTX A1000 Dedicated 
 Graphics with 4 GB DDR6 128 bit  Video RAM/ Smart card reader/ SEC Fingerprint 
Sensor/ 1RJ45 (Intel 1219-GbE)/ 1 HDMI 2.0 ,1 Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 USB Type-C 
10 MBPS,  3 USB  Type A-5MBPS/ Cheap set Integrated with CPU /Win 11 Pro 64Bit/      
Spill Resistant Backlit KB with Numeric Keys/ 3-3-3 Warranty/1.9 Kg
HP ZBook  Power G9                       PRICE-174990/-
I7-12700H 14 Core,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 2.3Ghz (Turbo Speed 4.7 Ghz) / 1x32GB 
DDR5 4800 (2 dim Slot upgradable upto 64GB)/   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /15.6” 
FHD AG LEDUWVA 250 nits fHDC slim with Integrated  HD 720p TM Webcam/ Intel 
6Ax211 (2x2)  +BT 5.2  2Ant/ 6 Cell 83 WHr Long Life/Nvidia  RTX A1000 Dedicated 
 Graphics with 4 GB DDR6 128 bit  Video RAM/ Smart card reader/ SEC Fingerprint 
Sensor/ 1RJ45 (Intel 1219-GbE)/ 1 HDMI 2.0 ,1 Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 USB Type-C 
10 MBPS,  3 USB  Type A-5MBPS/ Cheap set Integrated with CPU /Win 11 Pro 64Bit/      
Spill Resistant Backlit KB with Numeric Keys/ 3-3-3 Warranty/1.9 Kg
HP ZBook  Power G9                       PRICE-186990/-
I7-12700H 14 Core,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 2.3Ghz (Turbo Speed 4.7 Ghz) / 1x32GB 
DDR5 4800 (2 dim Slot upgradable upto 64GB)/   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /15.6” 
FHD AG LEDUWVA 250 nits fHDC slim with Integrated  HD 720p TM Webcam/ Intel 
6Ax211 (2x2)  +BT 5.2  2Ant/ 6 Cell 83 WHr Long Life/Nvidia  RTX A2000 Dedicated 
 Graphics with 8 GB DDR6 128 bit  Video RAM/ Smart card reader/ SEC Fingerprint 
Sensor/ 1RJ45 (Intel 1219-GbE)/ 1 HDMI 2.0 ,1 Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 USB Type-C 
10 MBPS,  3 USB  Type A-5MBPS/ Cheap set Integrated with CPU /Win 11 Pro 64Bit/      
Spill Resistant Backlit KB with Numeric Keys/ 3-3-3 Warranty/1.9 
HP ZBook  Power G9                     PRICE-226990/-
I9-12900H 14 Core,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 2.5Ghz (Turbo Speed 5.0 Ghz) / 1x32GB 
DDR5 4800 (2 dim Slot upgradable upto 64GB)/   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /15.6” 
FHD AG LEDUWVA 250 nits fHDC slim with Integrated  HD 720p TM Webcam/ Intel 
6Ax211 (2x2)  +BT 5.2  2Ant/ 6 Cell 83 WHr Long Life/Nvidia  RTX A1000 Dedicated 
 Graphics with 4 GB DDR6 128 bit  Video RAM/ Smart card reader/ SEC Fingerprint 
Sensor/ 1RJ45 (Intel 1219-GbE)/ 1 HDMI 2.0 ,1 Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 USB Type-C 
10 MBPS,  3 USB  Type A-5MBPS/ Cheap set Integrated with CPU /Win 11 Pro 64Bit/      
Spill Resistant Backlit KB with Numeric Keys/ 3-3-3 Warranty/1.9 Kg
HP ZBook  Power G9                       PRICE-240990/-
I9-12900H  Vpro 14 Core,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 2.5Ghz (Turbo Speed 5.0 Ghz) 
/ 32GB (1x32GB DDR5 4800) /   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /15.6” FHD AG LEDUWVA 
400 nits fHDC slim with Integrated IR HD 720p TM Webcam/ Intel 6Ax211 (2x2) 
 +BT 5.2  2Ant/ 6 Cell 83 WHr Long Life/Nvidia  RTX A2000 Dedicated  Graphics 
with 8GB DDR6 128 bit  VideoRAM/ Smart card reader/ SEC Fingerprint Sensor/ 
1RJ45 (Intel 1219-GbE)/ 1 HDMI 2.0 ,1 Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 USB Type-C 10 MBPS, 
 3 USB  Type A-5MBPS/ Cheap Integrated With CPU /Win 11 Pro 64Bit/      Spill 
Resistant Backlit KB with Numeric Keys/ 3-3-3 Warranty/1.9KG
HP ZBook  Power G9                     PRICE-168990/-
I7-12800H 14 Core,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 2.4Ghz (Turbo Speed 4.8 Ghz) / 1x16GB 
DDR5 4800 (2 dim Slot upgradable upto 64GB)/   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /15.6” 
FHD AG LEDUWVA 250 nits fHDC slim with Integrated  HD 720p TM Webcam/ Intel 
6Ax211 (2x2)  +BT 5.2  2Ant/ 6 Cell 83 WHr Long Life/Nvidia  RTX A1000 Dedicated 
 Graphics with 4 GB DDR6 128 bit  Video RAM/ Smart card reader/ SEC Fingerprint 
Sensor/ 1RJ45 (Intel 1219-GbE)/ 1 HDMI 2.0 ,1 Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 USB Type-C 
10 MBPS,  3 USB  Type A-5MBPS/ Cheap set Integrated with CPU /Win 11 Pro 64Bit/      
Spill Resistant Backlit KB with Numeric Keys/ 3-3-3 Warranty/1.9 Kg
HP ZBook  Power G9                     PRICE-195990/-
I7-12800H 14 Core,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 2.4Ghz (Turbo Speed 4.8 Ghz) / 1x32GB 
DDR5 4800 (2 dim Slot upgradable upto 64GB)/   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /15.6” 
FHD AG LEDUWVA 400 nits fHDC slim with Integrated IR HD 720p TM Webcam/ Intel 
6Ax211 (2x2)  +BT 5.2  2Ant/ 6 Cell 83 WHr Long Life/Nvidia  RTX A2000 Dedicated 
 Graphics with 8GB DDR6 128 bit  VideoRAM/ Smart card reader/ SEC Fingerprint 
Sensor/ 1RJ45 (Intel 1219-GbE)/ 1 HDMI 2.0 ,1 Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 USB Type-C 
10 MBPS,  3 USB  Type A-5MBPS/Cheap set integrated with CPU/Win 11 Pro 64Bit/      
Spill Resistant Backlit KB with Numeric Keys/ 3-3-3 /1.9kg
HP ZBook  Power G9                     PRICE-262990/-
I9-12900H  Vpro 14 Core,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 2.5Ghz (Turbo Speed 5.0 Ghz) 
/ 64GB (2x32GB DDR5 4800) /   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /15.6” FHD AG LEDUWVA 
400 nits fHDC slim with Integrated IR HD 720p TM Webcam/ Intel 6Ax211 (2x2) 
 +BT 5.2  2Ant/ 6 Cell 83 WHr Long Life/Nvidia  RTX A2000 Dedicated  Graphics 
with 8GB DDR6 128 bit  VideoRAM/ Smart card reader/ SEC Fingerprint Sensor/ 
1RJ45 (Intel 1219-GbE)/ 1 HDMI 2.0 ,1 Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 USB Type-C 10 MBPS, 
 3 USB  Type A-5MBPS/ Cheap Integrated With CPU /Win 11 Pro 64Bit/      Spill 
Resistant Backlit KB with Numeric Keys/ 3-3-3 Warranty/1.9KG

HP ZBook  Studio    G8                       PRICE-315990/-
I9-11900H 2.5GHz( Turbo frequency 4.6Ghz ) 24Mb cache 8Core/32GB (1x32GB) DDR4 
3200 Onboard/1TB PCIe NVMe SSD/ NVidia  RTX3070   with 8Gb Graphics DDR6 dedicated 
RAM   /Win 10 Pro 6(Free Upgrade to Win 11 Pro)4/   15.6 FHD AG LED UWVA 400 
Narrow Bazel with HD Webcam / 2x2 Wi-Fi  6 +BT 6 /No Lanport/ BacklitKeyboard/3/3/3/  
WM 590 Chipset/ 1.8Kg
ZBOOK  WITH 17” SCREEN
ZBOOK FURRY 17  G8        PART NO. 4U8U9PA     PRICE- 283490/-
I7-11850H 2.5GHz( Turbo speed 4.8 Ghz) 8 Core 16 Threads ,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 
 /32GB DDR4 3200 
(4 dim slots)/   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /17.3” FHD IPS  UWVA  Anti-Glare 
300 fHDC slim with Integrated IR DM Cam/ Intel 6Ax201 (2x2)  +BT 5.0  2Ant/ 
8 Cell 94WHr Long Life Polymer battery/Nvidia  RTX A3000 Dedicated  Graphics 
with 6 GB DDR6 Video RAM/ /Win 10 Pro 64bit Highend(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/Intel 
WM590 CHIPSET/  Gibabyte Ethernet/finger print reader

Dual Point Backlit full size Keyboard /3-3-3
ZBOOK FURRY 17  G8        PART NO. 4U8V0PA     PRICE- 307490/-
I7-11850H 2.5GHz ( Turbo speed 4.8 Ghz) 8 Core16 Threads ,24MB L3 Smart  cache, 
 /32GB DDR4 3200 (4 dim slots)/   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe TLC SSD  /17.3” FHD IPS 
 UWVA  Anti-Glare 300 fHDC slim with Integrated IR DM Cam/ Intel 6Ax201 (2x2) 
 +BT 5.0  2Ant/ 8 Cell 94WHr Long Life Polymer battery/Nvidia  RTX A4000 Dedicated 
 Graphics with 8 GB DDR6 Video RAM/ /Win 10 Pro 64bit Highend(Free Upgrade 
to Win 11Pro)/Intel WM590 CHIPSET/  Gibabyte Ethernet/finger print reader

Dual Point Backlit full size Keyboard /3-3-3
ZBOOK FURRY 17  G8        PART NO. 4N4Y1PA     PRICE- 350490/-
I9-11950H  Vpro  processor 2.6GHz (Turbo speed 5.0 Ghz) 8 Core 16 Threads ,24MB 
L3 Smart  cache,  /64GB (2X32GB)DDR4 3200 (4 dim slots)/   1TB PCIe 2280 NVMe 
TLC SSD  /17.3” FHD IPS  UWVA  Anti-Glare 300 fHDC slim with Integrated IR 
DM Cam/ Intel 6Ax201 (2x2)  +BT 5.0  2Ant/ 8 Cell 94WHr Long Life Polymer battery/Nvidia 
 RTX A4000 Dedicated  Graphics with 8 GB DDR6 Video RAM/ /Win 10 Pro 64bit 
Highend(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/Intel WM590 CHIPSET/  Gibabyte Ethernet/finger 
print readerDual Point Backlit full size Keyboard /3-3-3

ZBOOK FURRY 17  G8        PART NO. 4N4Y2PA     PRICE- 510490/-
Intel Xeon W-11955M 2.6GHz ( Turbo speed 5.0 Ghz) 8Core16 Threads ,24MB L3 
 Smart  cache,  /64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3200 (4 dim slots)/ 2TB  (2x1TB )PCIe 2280 
NVMe TLC SSD /17” UHD Dream Colour IPS  UWVA  Anti-Glare  550 Nits Display 
with Integrated IR Cam/ Intel 6Ax201(2x2) +BT 5.0  2Ant/ 8 Cell 94WHr Long 
Life Polymer battery/Nvidia  RTX A5000 Dedicated  Graphics with 16 GB DDR6 
Video RAM/ /Win 10 Pro 64bitWorkStation PLUS OS(Free Upgrade to Win 11Pro)/Intel 
WM590 CHIPSET/  Gigabyte Ethernet/finger print reader Dual Point Backlit full 
size Keyboard/3-3-3  

Thanks & Best Regards

Kapil Gupta 
Networld IT Solutions
Office No:- 612, 6th Floor
92-Deepali Building, Nehru Place
New Delhi-110019
Mobile: 9971008524/8851581011 / 9354192960
Phone:011-46512771
E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

We Deals In HP , Dell , Lenovo , Acer , Canon , APC , Xerox, Sharp Etc.
Please Feel Free to Contact us for your IT Products Requirement

Need Email Marketing for your Business? Learn more about GroupMail - http://group-mail.com/groupmail-home-free