Subject: Save on select Windows 11 PCs starting at $359.99. Learn, play and create with these top tips and apps.
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 20:04:30 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 
 
 &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj;
 &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; 

 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d4ffa167467f708c7650ac4f0fae1e9b16bdcdb4b1e6917a14fdcda6256485a6e492e0b94479a91e80c2992ee7dfe567a54ba515346c91ed5 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d4ffa167467f708c7650ac4f0fae1e9b16bdcdb4b1e6917a14fdcda6256485a6e492e0b94479a91e80c2992ee7dfe567a54ba515346c91ed5 
Back-to-school savings on new  Windows 11 PCs. Select devices starting at $359.99.1
Save big on do-it-all devices that give every student the power to take on any assignment.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d4ffa167467f708c7650ac4f0fae1e9b16bdcdb4b1e6917a14fdcda6256485a6e492e0b94479a91e80c2992ee7dfe567a54ba515346c91ed5 
 Shop now 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d4f6164cf13c0178604b06a6d33cf4c5980c63fbee16c970651a3538dde70c8546c6ffa9f4b8073d09f61b212bc2fc79592a30c67ae5ce193 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d5ac93fd615ccfd367a7b7615494a94074d7a12b70f741bff24d5f925016f44a3e1cbf9fa42a88bcc88f184ba39d5fce6004eefb156a87667 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d4f6164cf13c0178604b06a6d33cf4c5980c63fbee16c970651a3538dde70c8546c6ffa9f4b8073d09f61b212bc2fc79592a30c67ae5ce193 
Use trade-in cash to get a  new PC

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d5ac93fd615ccfd367a7b7615494a94074d7a12b70f741bff24d5f925016f44a3e1cbf9fa42a88bcc88f184ba39d5fce6004eefb156a87667 
Pay in four installments  with Klarna

Get the products you want for less from Microsoft Store. Just trade in an eligible device and use the cash toward your next PC.2
Get what you want, when you want—with more time to pay using Klarna.3

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d4f6164cf13c0178604b06a6d33cf4c5980c63fbee16c970651a3538dde70c8546c6ffa9f4b8073d09f61b212bc2fc79592a30c67ae5ce193 
Learn about trade-in 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d5ac93fd615ccfd367a7b7615494a94074d7a12b70f741bff24d5f925016f44a3e1cbf9fa42a88bcc88f184ba39d5fce6004eefb156a87667 
Learn about Klarna 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243dd8059c6f0a793e7ae0883279c78dabf9579677681eebce78f922e14b1ce4c0235252f9b6227e01533f5259a6c179d05b0fbf513ec6b4586b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243dd8059c6f0a793e7ae0883279c78dabf9579677681eebce78f922e14b1ce4c0235252f9b6227e01533f5259a6c179d05b0fbf513ec6b4586b 
Write with confidence 
Check for punctuation, grammar, and spelling with Microsoft Editor.4

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243dd8059c6f0a793e7ae0883279c78dabf9579677681eebce78f922e14b1ce4c0235252f9b6227e01533f5259a6c179d05b0fbf513ec6b4586b 
 Try using Editor 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d464a4f6c2ece7830ba0c6d1aa3234b2e27e520e42902506e1dd8d6228e001d3918d7416fab93bfaf31f7c304db251d1657b198906f1f69dc 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d464a4f6c2ece7830ba0c6d1aa3234b2e27e520e42902506e1dd8d6228e001d3918d7416fab93bfaf31f7c304db251d1657b198906f1f69dc 
Solve math problems with help  from OneNote
Write or type a math equation and Math Assistant in OneNote can help you solve it.5

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d464a4f6c2ece7830ba0c6d1aa3234b2e27e520e42902506e1dd8d6228e001d3918d7416fab93bfaf31f7c304db251d1657b198906f1f69dc 
 Learn how it works 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243deb520d98cc7c0023a2c9591540d80c3a6371918eba61200c1ca35dc86e04332f05b5f0ae2c0a4336037f02c207c1d0013a05f82874a9d2d9 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243deb520d98cc7c0023a2c9591540d80c3a6371918eba61200c1ca35dc86e04332f05b5f0ae2c0a4336037f02c207c1d0013a05f82874a9d2d9 
Desktops for each part of  your life
Discover how you can create distinct Desktops for all things study, work, family, or gaming to see what you need, just the way you want.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243deb520d98cc7c0023a2c9591540d80c3a6371918eba61200c1ca35dc86e04332f05b5f0ae2c0a4336037f02c207c1d0013a05f82874a9d2d9 
 Learn about Desktops 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d60d478df5696b8a5c1140695b491ec9d088b9f90ef537b67a9c79bbc96ad744680dc5bb11ec4e96e7e3e5bd40a2a59702e929534b4862c19 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d60d478df5696b8a5c1140695b491ec9d088b9f90ef537b67a9c79bbc96ad744680dc5bb11ec4e96e7e3e5bd40a2a59702e929534b4862c19 
Backup everything  with OneDrive
Set your PC to back up your work, photos, and more in just a few clicks.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d60d478df5696b8a5c1140695b491ec9d088b9f90ef537b67a9c79bbc96ad744680dc5bb11ec4e96e7e3e5bd40a2a59702e929534b4862c19 
 Backup your files 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243dd5d5666067125199139e418ac36952f1bf02801129ba765afea0a7a7aa375723b32d7c6fcbfeb83f9763196c0579b205c0d580f0cca11981 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243dd5d5666067125199139e418ac36952f1bf02801129ba765afea0a7a7aa375723b32d7c6fcbfeb83f9763196c0579b205c0d580f0cca11981 
Apps to learn  and play
Find the apps you need to build knowledge, gain new skills, or simply be entertained.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243dd5d5666067125199139e418ac36952f1bf02801129ba765afea0a7a7aa375723b32d7c6fcbfeb83f9763196c0579b205c0d580f0cca11981 
 Discover more on Microsoft Store 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243dfeb7bf12e6c27b8f337acae8b75f531fcdc7baf3fc386dbd607d26e9035cdcd16b0672d1d12601ed97f1f3ca9cea2d4dd5c805a6fa5193ca 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d2011ab0e616e07f4627ab79be8b06f260e46ba788eab32b66ece2e896a002555a43c07d1090181f5ac3134d7bfbe3c3953d4aa2e734a17a1 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243dd9b85269bcf7afb2ac4e0fe85f29924d4fae62e67cbdc543cf3597f6b2a5a219d6d9af6a5db796d427f571ec3b5526f407dc7394c7b973ef 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d5d611254a09886ea174e458c4ef98d7ddf0e67abf138870fab4305b01a411d9e0924973273fddf6f400a330e5d6e56080eabf4317171e62a 

 1 Limited time offers, while supplies last. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping, or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply. See webpage for specific details.
2 Available only through the Microsoft online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Offer valid for reimbursements after trade in of qualifying devices (PC, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, video game console). To be eligible for trade in, you must own the qualifying device, device must power on, battery must hold charge and not be required to be plugged in to operate, and be in fully-functional, working condition without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, liquid damage, modification(s) or have device warranty seal broken. Device cannot be password protected, and must include original chargers/accessories, and must contain hard drive. Customer must mail in the qualifying trade-in device to be eligible for the reimbursements. All trade-ins are final. Cannot be
 transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards, or credit towards other devices or products. May not be combined with other offers. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping, or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply. This offer is operated by Teladvance, LLC and is not sponsored by Microsoft. Any appraised value will be determined at trade in and provided by Teladvance. All trade-ins and reimbursements are subject to Teladvance’s sole discretion and approval. Other terms and conditions may apply.
3 CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
4 Features vary by language, platform and app. 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d704963f77361e066263937bd75a28461090f482f67dcc37bb0eef994b82fbaa7f0fcc95a966eebcb288c293698afde96608e77ce4b57489e 
Learn more .
5 This feature is only available if you have a 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d9dea3393d1f011ece0b22e3941b8c1d3917164e72a7addead31361cb39292cb59dcee1a2d7d05c8f75070cc44226c1cb24ca99e7b375d71b 
Microsoft 365 subscription. If you are a Microsoft 365 subscriber, 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243dd7f2342efc00939964dddbb41e4ca2d67351ad1dfd0b3dedf183702cfbe7ad5d95b4b22e59072238a675fbc774abd997b4b07eb32262ec27 
make sure you have the latest version of Office .

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d2b2b6d7046a7c4d1ecf4a51b1a34868fa0849c60bb2ec09a99e1d3b176d1a8884d63721f3e40a98362b7af201396ab2cea9df186cfa6508f 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=9367688a39ed243d19cf3b273139ee48341745f8355477cea367ed27798ea6e618c05867ba8e6d6c1cab7b08885bbff39c853e22eed717e4200e0368f497679c 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=b6017b8b558c80c84b66dea63da08750e0a9a55a241fd49103c798591c6e943a7d56586b58207e049ab707c14faa27f64d4f9eff363612e7748c767921101d53ecab36b5623198f6cba88dab7f051d59 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052