Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 04:48:17 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe197093d246cb708b4c06b43a0b0301ad0b3482ef4d9db23ecf8c3f158ba776fa9b8810f74658cb7338137dd6ed682cca5f058d05e2544ad3d 

 
 
JULY 24 &#45; JULY 30

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe16576ac3de3bdcd735b7b32c7d45d145fe22b60b462737ff48a62b4b1a71b536935cbc140ea608c0e601ea8f339589a3cb0aeb58342a38303 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe16576ac3de3bdcd735b7b32c7d45d145fe22b60b462737ff48a62b4b1a71b536935cbc140ea608c0e601ea8f339589a3cb0aeb58342a38303 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe1c7fd203fa970a1930cb23ee35262b052e56072857886e820ceac0dce206f30435a887c2755b8397d6d5078ccd2f500dfb3897be3f6b1c1e7 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 09 16 Jul 23 30

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe1c7fd203fa970a1930cb23ee35262b052e56072857886e820ceac0dce206f30435a887c2755b8397d6d5078ccd2f500dfb3897be3f6b1c1e7 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 09 16 Jul 23 30

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe1c7fd203fa970a1930cb23ee35262b052e56072857886e820ceac0dce206f30435a887c2755b8397d6d5078ccd2f500dfb3897be3f6b1c1e7 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 09 16 Jul 23 30

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe1ca5bce955cff75ccc3571acf8fe487f558d2ab581b49a91b61f9e00dcb039299c5d0581827968878cd1b4fbc5839e5a885bdfa904f308d64 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe1ca5bce955cff75ccc3571acf8fe487f558d2ab581b49a91b61f9e00dcb039299c5d0581827968878cd1b4fbc5839e5a885bdfa904f308d64 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15ded429f0b0f727657fe9fc6d638ae518b1f2aacd60684c010ff83411a69a784daa1fa7475149eda9acc42e5e32f53ab10e379077d0bf338cc9359290276114 
Linking Verbs: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15ded429f0b0f727657fe9fc6d638ae518b1f2aacd60684c010ff83411a69a784daa1fa7475149eda9acc42e5e32f53ab10e379077d0bf338cc9359290276114 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15ded429f0b0f727da9f6e6499083e525f570f6f54ef21a7bc518b4b0556ffbad3b60f62f00e25deeb1b7f421fa5cb1620320c58619d52f231a6f3d3f9e2ac0d 
4 Ways Grammarly Helps Freelancers Edit and Polish Their Work 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15ded429f0b0f727da9f6e6499083e525f570f6f54ef21a7bc518b4b0556ffbad3b60f62f00e25deeb1b7f421fa5cb1620320c58619d52f231a6f3d3f9e2ac0d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15ded429f0b0f72718cc6bbe51aa6e235d3d960a3b6afad2f4074259b5073905122ceb33c4bcb09463c084d5a3e05efe55f8e9b040e6eec1c8a1e7a996b8f3a1 
A Guide to Writing a Cause and Effect Essay 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15ded429f0b0f72718cc6bbe51aa6e235d3d960a3b6afad2f4074259b5073905122ceb33c4bcb09463c084d5a3e05efe55f8e9b040e6eec1c8a1e7a996b8f3a1 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe1c327d52970401e2b0095dec257c0c010ea8ad0135ee38873cbb65bd89a6c1b5cf875a43d513a727649b0b74868859fac63eff3fc8261c8ff 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe1c327d52970401e2b0095dec257c0c010ea8ad0135ee38873cbb65bd89a6c1b5cf875a43d513a727649b0b74868859fac63eff3fc8261c8ff 

Get better, faster results when <br class="hide"> employees can clearly and <br class="hide"> effectively communicate<br class="hide">  their ideas.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe1c327d52970401e2b0095dec257c0c010ea8ad0135ee38873cbb65bd89a6c1b5cf875a43d513a727649b0b74868859fac63eff3fc8261c8ff 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe1c327d52970401e2b0095dec257c0c010ea8ad0135ee38873cbb65bd89a6c1b5cf875a43d513a727649b0b74868859fac63eff3fc8261c8ff 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe18519751279565580ae64f070ce9a7fdfa76e843bbede51d4c1675857e3151cd3716195877986cc014aee837ea5b47e3c9e7576d6842502b4 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe1aa9bd8e6a1c966679480056344ba56ccaff0c3400b6fa78ff35e1b6642843fe79caa098bc15ad8b6d5f507f694f55ed4e8be5de571c48a15 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe103b80ca5b72ec74d85665f695c8a05b4f1e5d9d96b4134ffdc94f635e1902ee74cdd4c5d90defa525e20e4edc8afe0d1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe16fa797747b57e6a460b8349b33f21b95bc7abd6a5480609fa3cba3000e9a63a10f36339ddf0c3a1aa158ff96c3e85bfe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe139681d5061220e1dc0e889c3f9df6883020a50fb8f5ed032823f8a916dede355d0edbaf842798e94c02dddb18b4e123d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe19a49ce0c82928d983e8c9fabccb7173ddb01688ab628f1f927a0fc47f9ddd5c109740fc2ba7498732037314580bba064 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe1aa9bd8e6a1c966679480056344ba56ccaff0c3400b6fa78ff35e1b6642843fe79caa098bc15ad8b6d5f507f694f55ed4e8be5de571c48a15 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe17a2e401024de6da8687095c9561066a637b07c225b88c3345dd904b4a3d1fa46b8a9706c2b787055b43b65ac3877752fa91464d14214ea16 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7b55807c7bf2a308d49a3d8f73921806025f3542d7e925143a8923fd255accbb878a6a16396cb53bf64439d7471901ca0cb396aa5b87c4fd577c7039366862e396c3d58f099fb7f4ada8056db48c90d4c21d7fb34b00d67 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe13c73690a8fcc15f025e870351ab703e2ac192cc7fc1271891f4497f4dfec572c8d0a5247c0da477d8072442a741f645485584a0f3b15705c 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4776538c1229dbe13c73690a8fcc15f025e870351ab703e2ac192cc7fc1271891f4497f4dfec572c8d0a5247c0da477d8072442a741f645485584a0f3b15705c 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104