Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 06:46:34 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5fec891c79c9137fa50aeebef5a3243fa631c3916d0c3c709ee04457ef58c302465bfa2e5bdf368ba4277a69a61e41f001ea8c8b01e59b4a5 

 
 
JULY 17 &#45; JULY 23

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca58c3a89e262e8d10f60204f740a35bced62381530710f95b8fee5fdb919e2669fb2f5ea59ca0bd6592c4c6bd979666e8eb2cc6804b6ec0ee1 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca58c3a89e262e8d10f60204f740a35bced62381530710f95b8fee5fdb919e2669fb2f5ea59ca0bd6592c4c6bd979666e8eb2cc6804b6ec0ee1 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca561562ead48a21a7dad043e0af4284f49ab5450fae1ca805ad391b38a6c4eff16e7b68c221b58ba20895c421c876a310d9b5f56e6d03fd27f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 02 09 Jul 16 23

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca561562ead48a21a7dad043e0af4284f49ab5450fae1ca805ad391b38a6c4eff16e7b68c221b58ba20895c421c876a310d9b5f56e6d03fd27f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 02 09 Jul 16 23

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca561562ead48a21a7dad043e0af4284f49ab5450fae1ca805ad391b38a6c4eff16e7b68c221b58ba20895c421c876a310d9b5f56e6d03fd27f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 02 09 Jul 16 23

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5bd8d24b6c80e868dda4cd53878ca645d0dc8b668ee3be8edb04f1ec77726d73af1a4ec58df54caca9b35c1a2f33123a20323e20e6204b751 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5bd8d24b6c80e868dda4cd53878ca645d0dc8b668ee3be8edb04f1ec77726d73af1a4ec58df54caca9b35c1a2f33123a20323e20e6204b751 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0c628d35e080b13432d4051c8419caf60c06169765d82415db582e689f6f19942afeaffda2ea336bd2d6b2bdda07ed845ef5c62717d83f590bdeb7246d3fd56 
The Literary Definition of Euphemism, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0c628d35e080b13432d4051c8419caf60c06169765d82415db582e689f6f19942afeaffda2ea336bd2d6b2bdda07ed845ef5c62717d83f590bdeb7246d3fd56 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0c628d35e080b1382afa2c2c79527c1ced488d0d5b12c3360db102598962973ab6a1087da620084cfe42cdd89880a6522c6bfa421ec8b80f37f19f88cda917e 
Equivocation Fallacy Explained, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0c628d35e080b1382afa2c2c79527c1ced488d0d5b12c3360db102598962973ab6a1087da620084cfe42cdd89880a6522c6bfa421ec8b80f37f19f88cda917e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0c628d35e080b136af22225f026e35850fc3a7197007d8a1aca94b7486a9bfd0a247f6fc8e385199e2885957c0bc46279c824d6d49c44d8b04654f5297bce6c 
How to Write an Analytical Essay in 6 Steps 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c0c628d35e080b136af22225f026e35850fc3a7197007d8a1aca94b7486a9bfd0a247f6fc8e385199e2885957c0bc46279c824d6d49c44d8b04654f5297bce6c 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5daa7bd3b99ebb44a892965a80b48962df79f27afdd2812739bba6019a1356cafafe58e9031f59e44ecfae1e35968e6e68e16fd73b675cf3a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5daa7bd3b99ebb44a892965a80b48962df79f27afdd2812739bba6019a1356cafafe58e9031f59e44ecfae1e35968e6e68e16fd73b675cf3a 

Transform your team&rsquo;s <br class="hide"> communication into a <br class="hide"> competitive advantage with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5daa7bd3b99ebb44a892965a80b48962df79f27afdd2812739bba6019a1356cafafe58e9031f59e44ecfae1e35968e6e68e16fd73b675cf3a 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5daa7bd3b99ebb44a892965a80b48962df79f27afdd2812739bba6019a1356cafafe58e9031f59e44ecfae1e35968e6e68e16fd73b675cf3a 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5131133c437d00ff370abcc9a46b9a1e0002551bb11fba40d229bf18730e726e923e63f13f97ecc11633e99ecfb4c3af1c81e4da508a22a05 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca59b88f51b05d56a9f5cf7760a9a186ecc719ddff7f29fe66e91006043792596449cdaf42b5b7bf2702932010f8940c836a375b1299db8851a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca59826e2aebbcbb09de3c2b2e5b2a312e4540e1972a2ae25cca222d3fe64e26ff472303168e4c8c1a5a132dc7b0a595394 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5e85901bb5b75e3eec2f8b206a6a459ce353736b5132586864a5481739616fc4817c665badbfc8b9b0d21ba7fcbd1a0a8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5f0d2be875c64ce67d45f386966eb41c5139d1dd56934375f9ac18c38454c9869e4b76e09844316564a1de67a514cc53c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5ef7c67ca1858a19a1216d08d23c504e51221b963198f7dd765fb8673dd63835b060f78ebaa59ed840e363703c345e0c1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5d3e076b615a29ca8af91eecff37d4d9cf8cfb0aa2f521007771ec35acdafaf72b0e9f23f64db33efa5fa2451479be1517927873130afbb08 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5e9d09c05394628c1dee5a7966d6bb7229a825c1cf90c5b830dd39bef7578fae32eddfc9e0ce58151354c298509e6e10f4f031623573ff3a7 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d15e8c3ac9517124af9008c2c412248432a40c605a1f246e854943e346ea995bd7112d7c6c541892cecb86026580548c657b5a9b79951abac01956bfe45af8c094ce6a0d91074e0ea5c77ad8b718d48276c56188392f62e 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5dc9b7bf0d133039b474dd24003daa767aa47efe971632f144e4256e0f66f3b7b28cd464ac33aa8f98d83fcf4cc9e07cf680a5b24645718f1 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4ca1e3842b88ca5dc9b7bf0d133039b474dd24003daa767aa47efe971632f144e4256e0f66f3b7b28cd464ac33aa8f98d83fcf4cc9e07cf680a5b24645718f1 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104