Subject: Your May travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 10:01:21 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 Monthly report:

 CHERRY E COMMERCE SERVICES P LTD

 May 2022 

Gain deeper insights into your account's travel activity to help manage your spending, increase savings and make informed decisions around travel policy and employee access.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4a95bb8e8d5c8e7462f500bba93dc667144177173276924b3a237e5a632024270022b4ce32cd243c2856ee44a836c57e233e9e24c9e985b6 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

May
Spend

₹1,080.00

 

Monthly spend

Average cost per ride

₹359.98

 Actual utilization and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variances. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organization’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4a95bb8e8d5c8e74873297e388d930831a85c184cd55d6337ea11676e179941aa0d6b47c7aa184f8bc7406a41c3d2549a077d8356c122621 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Average rating

5.00

Your riders are rating their drivers highly

 

Average wait time

7min 29sec

Your riders are getting picked up quickly

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work—invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4a95bb8e8d5c8e74df930650ec355fa1bec077b7604c14b053be8304a446fdbf7a8cc405a46f32d7323324857d68741598c4f770ef398491 
Invite people

 

Rides

Monthly rides

 

Ride type

 

Rides by day of week

 

 

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilization and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates, or other data variances. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilization data.

 

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9350ef3de72def5f66b2c792fa82d753ad96981942d17ec06554b389cf17df32c49840071cc076d7afbd2c2cbffc7fd045847aab35571f1d 
Get Help 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=16a46aba346bc6b680849667d89bf87304baa77fedfbc62882c8a347dd99675269de139ccd575ab9383af0ca11f5229ca93cab7c076f0b74 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=f86ce8658a7ecd227a9a184e38308ea176012434b9ae184f3db28b845ac3fb04adbef78b9575c65c4a234fd4fb8b1d93898395e3c81c4daf5059d0af232f1abcb29af42b684660c9bda930ce95166536 
 View Online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9350ef3de72def5fb242813c1165396966b8fd912a930c0360586edf3d77cc5ce2f27d158117c22a688e0eed0ff9971dd79c6a7d6f381551 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9350ef3de72def5ff4f9cad1bb2ee7a0fef11f05a30ab3d4778b9d7e978a0647e33c452b7dabdddd829017784afd1f79bd8a7a3ef6ee5c97 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9350ef3de72def5f8e1dfc6b190f908ccf2f60af9a69daa1dbb004e24597f07402e3010d2d2a85e0cfb317e88f51a9e886934f9e370ab565 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9350ef3de72def5f9dbb58cae4457e1c5536dd7a911d64fd469148504eef201930e887e585c4c51b6d216d9ed849a1213b593c81e8876087 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9350ef3de72def5f889c4fd64ef4091db932fce5bd003990fda0a2505e6df00c1f76d1155ec5f46edb489c413ff49464d16bbd700624f4bc 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9350ef3de72def5f6cc5cc788b251e51f471611db4279f35b871887819335248442eaaf495cfdd15924e7d20f34a35cfd6849abc7481b2e8 
Uber.com