Subject: Time is running out to save 40% on Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 05:52:29 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e288929d1c5d213a152a4852dafc77402bc6b5b2fc3852a90044a1994314c17f7107a8186a4913beeda4aaea1327194365d15b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e288929d1c5d213a152a4852dafc77402bc6b5b2fc3852a90044a1994314c17f7107a8186a4913beeda4aaea1327194365d15b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e288928fd3b8c9cd88231aeea1d445fc7bd1b3dbffaf98af06e13621a44d16557961f3e7373a9d28b396888a4a7faa9a5dbd7ad7d4b20eab0ca422 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e288928fd3b8c9cd88231aeea1d445fc7bd1b3dbffaf98af06e13621a44d16557961f3e7373a9d28b396888a4a7faa9a5dbd7ad7d4b20eab0ca422 

Rewrite in Less Time

 Have you ever spent too much time revising a tricky sentence to ensure it&rsquo;s easily understood? After all, a confusing sentence can lose your reader&rsquo;s attention, cause miscommunication, or compromise the impact of your writing.

Grammarly Premium's full-sentence rewrites help bring clarity and conciseness to lengthy sentences while maintaining your original ideas and voice. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e288928fd3b8c9cd88231aeea1d445fc7bd1b3dbffaf98af06e13621a44d16557961f3e7373a9d28b396888a4a7faa9a5dbd7ad7d4b20eab0ca422 
Get 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e288928fd3b8c9cd88231aeea1d445fc7bd1b3dbffaf98af06e13621a44d16557961f3e7373a9d28b396888a4a7faa9a5dbd7ad7d4b20eab0ca422 

Save time fixing hard-to-read (and hard-to-rewrite) sentences with a quick click so you can focus on your big ideas. Get Premium at 40%* off when you upgrade by midnight!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e288928fd3b8c9cd88231aeea1d445fc7bd1b3dbffaf98af06e13621a44d16557961f3e7373a9d28b396888a4a7faa9a5dbd7ad7d4b20eab0ca422 
Upgrade Now 

Write cleaner and

faster for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e288928fd3b8c9cd88231aeea1d445fc7bd1b3dbffaf98af06e13621a44d16557961f3e7373a9d28b396888a4a7faa9a5dbd7ad7d4b20eab0ca422 
$7.20/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e28892896c96383776cd2d9430527cdbb475efe570aaa3958bc27aba24734cc28a46a06baa40ecdc0096cf9d7e36bec1aa91e8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e2889227a0f785f32538c56ffeed7490ae5c554382e6b4e15faabecea964eba70753cadc4126ec712140bb737b19fab9728c83 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e2889284b3224983e708d7a70bc0a820bc8c50b4c638b15a180da026770d7b7e0fa98370d72c17b9c27ac78395c2d4e1ba6831 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e288927859a620d928b176f37cf5fc8cdddfb66a12276e0cc2bd6655fa09351beb799af24bacf2c93abcb2d8c314a3d8bf1ebe 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c7f9ffc0db6e7eaab897a1320ebf3103a17bb1d9d8a922a4b618a9df9e4db5a3b2d121fd9aafa4c33f8aa5c3d85c16e0d0c8aa6a024ebcb66f7380b879e7507d554d9fd1356bfd3defe695d75dab4300127053a71f30ad65 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e28892d7f44ad6690ad2bfdaedcffc82c6528a6f290127abe841834c386a16038c51efe58cf3b49dab1d810654655bac85b459604b2708d3c34d71 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e28892d7f44ad6690ad2bfdaedcffc82c6528a6f290127abe841834c386a16038c51efe58cf3b49dab1d810654655bac85b459604b2708d3c34d71 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 7/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e288928fd3b8c9cd88231aeea1d445fc7bd1b3dbffaf98af06e13621a44d16557961f3e7373a9d28b396888a4a7faa9a5dbd7ad7d4b20eab0ca422 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64dd8e7f08e2889251354ca3e4baf6d9db89589d4d506132dd3ba57ca26c13fadd62a3b43661fb5104839eb46e7c13acae84fd342673427328977a3d36756087 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104