Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 09:42:17 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf22a24032d62be66f8e79f8cecdc8d5f37df08af53d255d7edfa913b54c6f17011c72f94ffbdfda7a47f8488e1c1ebcca651bad67011c9503b 

 
 
JULY 10 &#45; JULY 16

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf24e9a6c8bb5eb67f62a10fb8c65dfe5e628b21c1be410417a54a0d8d409c81f5f995cf0ddf01d07c845747b1793dd4c3eb4a95b92a00b511b 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf24e9a6c8bb5eb67f62a10fb8c65dfe5e628b21c1be410417a54a0d8d409c81f5f995cf0ddf01d07c845747b1793dd4c3eb4a95b92a00b511b 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf2d6e668da826f2efa93b2124d53352bb42152a4450f01cd92252e5b7bb60a965b26620f83dc6d5356b5346c3a75c4f55c0bbcb9df0fbbb523 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jun 25 02 Jul 09 16

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf2d6e668da826f2efa93b2124d53352bb42152a4450f01cd92252e5b7bb60a965b26620f83dc6d5356b5346c3a75c4f55c0bbcb9df0fbbb523 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jun 25 02 Jul 09 16

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf2d6e668da826f2efa93b2124d53352bb42152a4450f01cd92252e5b7bb60a965b26620f83dc6d5356b5346c3a75c4f55c0bbcb9df0fbbb523 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jun 25 02 Jul 09 16

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
Total words checked by Grammarly

 

 
 
<strong>Ends Soon: </strong>Upgrade by July 20 and<br class="hide"> get 40% OFF a year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf2079ad72baa676be65f87ecbaba22acf68e3b2bc53993e5881a219d0c3a5e378236dcab2f91dfd4c6931e5dc4ed3c26c33aaaaf028addcaa0 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf2079ad72baa676be65f87ecbaba22acf68e3b2bc53993e5881a219d0c3a5e378236dcab2f91dfd4c6931e5dc4ed3c26c33aaaaf028addcaa0 

40% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5a460f53e5e77fa3e3f3d81a7ec419d3a94a06fc33dcbfe5f0fd5218813b870788c68db6681d583e7b34b37f3125000d03a09baf539f99a56f723db719d942a 
How to Write Meeting Minutes, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5a460f53e5e77fa3e3f3d81a7ec419d3a94a06fc33dcbfe5f0fd5218813b870788c68db6681d583e7b34b37f3125000d03a09baf539f99a56f723db719d942a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5a460f53e5e77fa2e7830d9b569966a11e7217d85df32f507c0df922afc2675d7f470f3e55e684b238ad07a4d259d454ae2acd4b9caff67cabefe5be91b6a0e 
How to Use Emoji in Business Communication 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5a460f53e5e77fa2e7830d9b569966a11e7217d85df32f507c0df922afc2675d7f470f3e55e684b238ad07a4d259d454ae2acd4b9caff67cabefe5be91b6a0e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5a460f53e5e77fa7519fb661f8939739c4b6add28fd56ed27555843a3efcaf4fce482fb0df4f3841bd66e95f423688c0c87833966979b9003a70f06450ba52b 
Podcast: How to Use Agile Communications to Scale Your Growth 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5a460f53e5e77fa7519fb661f8939739c4b6add28fd56ed27555843a3efcaf4fce482fb0df4f3841bd66e95f423688c0c87833966979b9003a70f06450ba52b 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf23b7a0bfaaaf7a8ecae03e0bf27fb7267ff98ea59c78e5ad29207e02aa63dc82773732482af431692e950955b48e66eaa438d2b1f0bdcbe1d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf23b7a0bfaaaf7a8ecae03e0bf27fb7267ff98ea59c78e5ad29207e02aa63dc82773732482af431692e950955b48e66eaa438d2b1f0bdcbe1d 

It's not just what you say. How you say it matters, too. Help your team strike the right tone with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf23b7a0bfaaaf7a8ecae03e0bf27fb7267ff98ea59c78e5ad29207e02aa63dc82773732482af431692e950955b48e66eaa438d2b1f0bdcbe1d 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf23b7a0bfaaaf7a8ecae03e0bf27fb7267ff98ea59c78e5ad29207e02aa63dc82773732482af431692e950955b48e66eaa438d2b1f0bdcbe1d 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf2a91e5256f014c15b5a71d3598cd1f000109cccba4a07272baceb9a4ae8664363ca8568c4cd02b1c1208c5082e34188426ac5c79c18288bc2 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf288147dc3dd511c1782f02f6b49f5ed1611b32320a8f24a31f8bd6e238be9a34188de536a91ced133f9941750fde590762a6e6335c81618fd 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf2e2dfd3035a3d1a349487ad40484a41facb97cda5be78bf81704382d9312454f92eb141ec4b29c706b932ad866312cf4b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf2281df59f5a26e214d45cb46b4bdc3b8dc0099acee469504592188f8efd0f58ed68fc519b516183347193d9f89c06bedb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf21283e01340f1dab06824bcc02873e2bbb66b3a88810a806931c8fbfcaaf98ab06a6703daf01811eb17db2007854d7162 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf218857bf784f852c2d29be170e1e5bd1142fb015bc4adb68a9e902eb43d70be49c27acaf781c2b7d2b7746244085da9ab 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf288147dc3dd511c1782f02f6b49f5ed1611b32320a8f24a31f8bd6e238be9a34188de536a91ced133f9941750fde590762a6e6335c81618fd 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf2cd6b4e70d8bcc7c61b34ccb54ff40d131bbe1e8ee69afd7df56ccd9a0dea5c1b42e1859d37befa5bd8fe387ad516312478f4e82ea27665a8 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4e392b7e56a7a405984a545d85aba845967042bfd2636eb4d79427ab400195952e4490db3deac810910123544a3990c4ae609b7a3caa8de1ccd451c3013790f70611ca8cb1c12b2bc27364eb63b40b 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf2c64664bd377d864085d1897efda354f6c6c37e6f40d62f686f1d77c65cbf4be34d8f47d61afde7d9af1a842a5816a9e4049fcb3a712f8ba1 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f089e2e1a42bbbf2c64664bd377d864085d1897efda354f6c6c37e6f40d62f686f1d77c65cbf4be34d8f47d61afde7d9af1a842a5816a9e4049fcb3a712f8ba1 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104