Subject: Spend less time editing + 40% discount!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 07:46:51 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d969d3a62cd88c94faf7fd3c983bb821f87d3b36d91bc604302701d553c1a6c6836e5f0a167e315b0457f584fdee48b119 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d969d3a62cd88c94faf7fd3c983bb821f87d3b36d91bc604302701d553c1a6c6836e5f0a167e315b0457f584fdee48b119 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0d72937947b1f5ea238b8812f8c7d02e7f1dbe55336f166eacb8033807e89f9fb4054f41ae0829f1cae573d1d8ac2f62c 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0d72937947b1f5ea238b8812f8c7d02e7f1dbe55336f166eacb8033807e89f9fb4054f41ae0829f1cae573d1d8ac2f62c 

Right Tone, Less Time

There's a time and place for friendly writing, just as there's a time and place for formality. Grammarly Premium tells you when your tone is off and offers suggestions for tone transformations when needed. And it works right where you type, so you can quickly adjust your tone to match your intent.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0d72937947b1f5ea238b8812f8c7d02e7f1dbe55336f166eacb8033807e89f9fb4054f41ae0829f1cae573d1d8ac2f62c 
Get 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0d72937947b1f5ea238b8812f8c7d02e7f1dbe55336f166eacb8033807e89f9fb4054f41ae0829f1cae573d1d8ac2f62c 

Don't spend unnecessary time second-guessing how your writing could be perceived. Save 40%* on an annual Premium plan, and instantly receive tone suggestions when you upgrade by July 20!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0d72937947b1f5ea238b8812f8c7d02e7f1dbe55336f166eacb8033807e89f9fb4054f41ae0829f1cae573d1d8ac2f62c 
Upgrade Now 

Write cleaner and

faster for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0d72937947b1f5ea238b8812f8c7d02e7f1dbe55336f166eacb8033807e89f9fb4054f41ae0829f1cae573d1d8ac2f62c 
$7.20/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d99473c63fc3a420e2ae0b0f36461850764548ce0bcc93ad3ad1e76e2aa7962b3ac45b478238901489333dce531e212849 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d935e147f019585b1670bed8b5071e5d5d7d20f5b2cd91cf5e11af880e3ef56f578ced9e29b3e8a710c1a18c02f1c8d607 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d9cae1ac1ddcf313e12d8243e5662fdeff1ff532967d0c864ea30182f97512116c985bcc2f04eb61a9d19b3676d3a1e0de 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d931a345336731c4a47c548c3906ed6ebb33892d18ba487c94b27ac5fd05c705a4e53ad0a2a02b6783242ff7d044de0d31 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e3b65f20627c607171dd7a918334ec1c3fb23598c8f3dd608ada41569fcc5c291b2e56c4afde913825f6dc10d489a626e0a8e83233c7d57af38521a7c3df22a6bb7af36185b11d16126353146c4d86ac34b45dc84c8ce381 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d92c4ae9c09e124e801b48afb331c05ff24721e0e7983585a2c5ebbf7ee330377b2e7cc83886648cf1aaec8251cb46ca50a28994876127bbef 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d92c4ae9c09e124e801b48afb331c05ff24721e0e7983585a2c5ebbf7ee330377b2e7cc83886648cf1aaec8251cb46ca50a28994876127bbef 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 7/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d954aaded824b025e0d72937947b1f5ea238b8812f8c7d02e7f1dbe55336f166eacb8033807e89f9fb4054f41ae0829f1cae573d1d8ac2f62c 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e8dd5a39dba015d9207656e928b8b94250f13a5fdd05318f5f2a84dc37fd69ded0d8676dfa31f0c92f174cbcc677ca28acb351b84dbce0fa26f51e59db98c308 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104