Subject: Enhance your vocabulary + 40% off Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 07:42:38 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79230051fb2fc10789fda8ce654e8a2d25da3e4f0225999c471f019b6e076a32057734cf39b122dda2f2843ac52bc85585 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79230051fb2fc10789fda8ce654e8a2d25da3e4f0225999c471f019b6e076a32057734cf39b122dda2f2843ac52bc85585 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79f9ddf5f65bf8164ab3ed532a76c3858b9cd330c516fd6d9c5f6a85b2b46b77ef042883b064b6164082489df4915927f95dd7c72f54f8dca7 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79f9ddf5f65bf8164ab3ed532a76c3858b9cd330c516fd6d9c5f6a85b2b46b77ef042883b064b6164082489df4915927f95dd7c72f54f8dca7 

Better Word Choices

in Less Time

Overusing common words or repeating the same words in your writing can come across as stale, unoriginal, and even sloppy. Grammarly Premium can spot these ineffective word choices and provide stronger more robust suggestions right where you type. You&rsquo;ll save time searching for compelling language that makes your writing stand out.

From now until July 20, get a year of Premium at 40%* off!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79f9ddf5f65bf8164ab3ed532a76c3858b9cd330c516fd6d9c5f6a85b2b46b77ef042883b064b6164082489df4915927f95dd7c72f54f8dca7 
Upgrade to Premium 

Write cleaner and faster

for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79f9ddf5f65bf8164ab3ed532a76c3858b9cd330c516fd6d9c5f6a85b2b46b77ef042883b064b6164082489df4915927f95dd7c72f54f8dca7 
$7.20/month

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79f9ddf5f65bf8164ab3ed532a76c3858b9cd330c516fd6d9c5f6a85b2b46b77ef042883b064b6164082489df4915927f95dd7c72f54f8dca7 

"Grammarly Premium has been an absolute game-changer in my career. With Premium, I save a ton of time and write with more confidence than ever before.&rdquo;

-Ryan Long, Educator

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d7936024aae163c6da46d1baf350f1d9b3db75adc4d0a386c62934d1325eb7fd6be839b671590041bbcb79156f307a72908 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79d9d1378a396b24190e0fba4dbaaa538db6753fb6e9d8a7dc666685c96b5c6fc35e1fd15ece802a931abf80a056b4946b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79e0375767081ffc60fe664f855b55ed0d19d1aec439bc06204b54a37054f85750afc64f7a2a164c5a456349546a0c9e23 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79c8122794c6663ba9c0b3bc96e045dcd6874fce3704deae188f16720268716b05d4ccb24b52e078816c9613819787cdae 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d534f0838a01ac386ad29e4264b7940fd92101d189fe23f17de6db49f8e49a21ca0bbfb34f7589d7f551a893f873bf3dfca7e580cb847e0adb7e9f1e2232814621ba40b3b28d262af58012bd61158caed75821547eb0013 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79b5af4ed3523615a5dec7a3074bac3a0b007ab8fe07854a09a28da881b4bddf02650cfc1fefa731490302996386f1092ed49d0201d5bfffbe 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79b5af4ed3523615a5dec7a3074bac3a0b007ab8fe07854a09a28da881b4bddf02650cfc1fefa731490302996386f1092ed49d0201d5bfffbe 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 7/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79f9ddf5f65bf8164ab3ed532a76c3858b9cd330c516fd6d9c5f6a85b2b46b77ef042883b064b6164082489df4915927f95dd7c72f54f8dca7 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e097e5b579a61d79ad0ad5cfc2eba967302d5bd1dc0719ac6f3de00ffcb846125ef695a322651f816606268c48a02ecaa4f4865a407e28372598e83379c54ee3 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104