Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 05:21:21 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d35408a03f9a27764555ae26316cb7113a01afecc4708bcef6512c000344aec6f2922a6b4ca1af4350b2cbef3b43f22faa6ad4099f3c1d7298 

 
 
JULY 03 &#45; JULY 09

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d3b6ea6a628464ac6df0f3aebe80db86d8abc1b7b335a5cd343cbaa129308e07544a848e440927908cd13c134912d51e1679b88e3d899e6d46 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d3b6ea6a628464ac6df0f3aebe80db86d8abc1b7b335a5cd343cbaa129308e07544a848e440927908cd13c134912d51e1679b88e3d899e6d46 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d35ae0f58f033b7ca37da8d3fc49e89663492c1799dcb3dbb198ef333f7ce27485540a038abb7e0f3d772ebbeb47ec0504ac6b93a7c69da9d1 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jun 18 25 Jul 02 09

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d35ae0f58f033b7ca37da8d3fc49e89663492c1799dcb3dbb198ef333f7ce27485540a038abb7e0f3d772ebbeb47ec0504ac6b93a7c69da9d1 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jun 18 25 Jul 02 09

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d35ae0f58f033b7ca37da8d3fc49e89663492c1799dcb3dbb198ef333f7ce27485540a038abb7e0f3d772ebbeb47ec0504ac6b93a7c69da9d1 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jun 18 25 Jul 02 09

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d39ff7859fe85ba9613f4a924a6996b9bce42604ff199abc354b0077e756b178362415eae27e70084df8038fec98f9d5a86955b5681b23e640 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d39ff7859fe85ba9613f4a924a6996b9bce42604ff199abc354b0077e756b178362415eae27e70084df8038fec98f9d5a86955b5681b23e640 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ec5d63aff9a5e0d3efea1781c682a1163daf407e1d68af72b03f6bbf0d893a09a871645ddf677d92dc6fa6c74ce3ae034ea54dfbd54551ebaaab9aea7a1f1931 
What Is an Analogy in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ec5d63aff9a5e0d3efea1781c682a1163daf407e1d68af72b03f6bbf0d893a09a871645ddf677d92dc6fa6c74ce3ae034ea54dfbd54551ebaaab9aea7a1f1931 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ec5d63aff9a5e0d3cb484c680c142742098da560f5512c2465d55331936d0ade183521c3414ab94705d92a9583e01edeb6e0176f148c02e549f7fc0be36bb02f 
A Guide to Writing a Job Description 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ec5d63aff9a5e0d3cb484c680c142742098da560f5512c2465d55331936d0ade183521c3414ab94705d92a9583e01edeb6e0176f148c02e549f7fc0be36bb02f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ec5d63aff9a5e0d336a72b7683902f1ce877a588196482bfcd77d6899976cc954eba9908cbda5b0f398b14e142cb852d30ae8c5875ee46cd503ad8a39c084a67 
The Communication Model for Happy, Healthy, Hybrid Teams 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ec5d63aff9a5e0d336a72b7683902f1ce877a588196482bfcd77d6899976cc954eba9908cbda5b0f398b14e142cb852d30ae8c5875ee46cd503ad8a39c084a67 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d308fb5e4e1d869a1c1f9b7cddbdf10b5e342d80294c3eb6b051d78c1824a3f1d69b0ca79ffb149b0262859a31495e5df6bb6b8c8bc8bfbefa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d308fb5e4e1d869a1c1f9b7cddbdf10b5e342d80294c3eb6b051d78c1824a3f1d69b0ca79ffb149b0262859a31495e5df6bb6b8c8bc8bfbefa 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d308fb5e4e1d869a1c1f9b7cddbdf10b5e342d80294c3eb6b051d78c1824a3f1d69b0ca79ffb149b0262859a31495e5df6bb6b8c8bc8bfbefa 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d308fb5e4e1d869a1c1f9b7cddbdf10b5e342d80294c3eb6b051d78c1824a3f1d69b0ca79ffb149b0262859a31495e5df6bb6b8c8bc8bfbefa 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d39c2a1c2612bd7db46e1f91128b47983d94c20dc9b06a79ee2e42206f447d78d3bc4b89f98869ded96e881e3744f5e08b4e1e803670caf4f8 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d37ea52eeb49709bb6f5fbb2548f55185c04446d33003a433048f5ef80d8fb25d2f91499198307654e509b2bff3aaf8ff82cd57e5e5baf8c9f 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d38dbb7f5ba36bdcde8c46329e77e2ef1bfa1435c29478faca2efe774a73ed168737f54373b42a1f9f49507a2854b89677 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d3f008675af4ff1fece503ce43279dc2f7339df39ee0085463de7d505ef08c8a59cdcbc4f5c8fcecbacdb59034c0e871c2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d3fa92d1a24302d23eba645e96b4c082e6f9a8839d55c75f21778b7411bc714629419d751b339784bfdd0780b001bf456c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d3d7f7efb8fdf3f36477cabcdf4716578e63686719b098348e4f8d1d470a61de8647642d7aceece0761728aa5660225d34 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d37ea52eeb49709bb6f5fbb2548f55185c04446d33003a433048f5ef80d8fb25d2f91499198307654e509b2bff3aaf8ff82cd57e5e5baf8c9f 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d36c14ab98d313137dba4fb55f0f550f0105d593c556b73fb06f063425569297a81d6edd2baa4ac138599ca8994acf3d56dc9b4a8de586ec5a 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=51cc52836b9e1806e521f53a85e9463fe64c9e027f936d6753a8c95b02f60db7a758c338d0b7e460445e13bdaa180a6bc4a789080e30e9375ee23d708e3e588952aa27dc4ccbed725b1dbc85c4377da06962d33a4659fe38 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d31e8516f056bad9fbfdf89dec502219b32173488ac89d37514f3e18fc9e56192d21dcdcb6008aa3f57bb2188db60826179dd64f27f7627437 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=02b3616ad401c4d31e8516f056bad9fbfdf89dec502219b32173488ac89d37514f3e18fc9e56192d21dcdcb6008aa3f57bb2188db60826179dd64f27f7627437 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104