Subject: Release call report - 6th July
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 06:13:48 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

Here is the report for yesterday 

Abandoned Calls 	Start time 	Abandoned Duration 	Remarks 
15083208794 	07-07-2022 01:23 	00:01:00 	Jayson was on break.Rona & Hannah was on call 
Total Abandoned calls 	1 		

Agent Name 	Picked up calls 	Total Duration 	Remarks 
Voicemail 	5 	00:01:33 	
Hannah 	10 	00:48:04 	
Jayson 	14 	02:07:45 	
Meryll 	14 	01:11:49 	
Total Calls 	43 	4:09:10 	
			
Voice Mails Reason 			
caller number 	Start time 	Reason 	
17742492260 	06-07-2022 20:54 	Jayson and Hannah both were on call 	
15085232577 	07-07-2022 02:47 	Jayson was on Break.Rona extension was not available 	
15085611029 	07-07-2022 03:05 	Rona extension was not available 	
15085611029 	07-07-2022 03:08 	Rona extension was not available 	
15085611029 	07-07-2022 03:12 	Rona extension was not available 	
15087288717 	07-07-2022 03:14 	Rona extension was not available 	
15085611029 	07-07-2022 03:15 	Rona extension was not available 	
15087288717 	07-07-2022 03:18 	Rona extension was not available 	

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral