Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 12:07:34 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4bd39242dbf1a44f471c2f7d4b3b9025f79a7dee9902521e0c0efdaee26ff63b566a4b069251f78d2244ab88f73326b2dd5ef53784bcd8d23 

 
 
JUNE 26 &#45; JULY 02

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4ec1d6b6dd354259e03e7eae40524d17d4aa0fbd1c7f88fde5d0b9a5312b556c31ddb4dbd3b68376920c7a3812219483e3b54eb3dbeb0aa4b 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4ec1d6b6dd354259e03e7eae40524d17d4aa0fbd1c7f88fde5d0b9a5312b556c31ddb4dbd3b68376920c7a3812219483e3b54eb3dbeb0aa4b 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4d7f52a7e7c24706c365ac0d4d0787c7c2f71c35a3b73c8fa0aad93ed80a4e69947246cffc123b28911d44a316dce6f77bbbc08cfc7f2a4bb 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jun 11 18 Jun 25 02

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4d7f52a7e7c24706c365ac0d4d0787c7c2f71c35a3b73c8fa0aad93ed80a4e69947246cffc123b28911d44a316dce6f77bbbc08cfc7f2a4bb 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jun 11 18 Jun 25 02

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4d7f52a7e7c24706c365ac0d4d0787c7c2f71c35a3b73c8fa0aad93ed80a4e69947246cffc123b28911d44a316dce6f77bbbc08cfc7f2a4bb 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jun 11 18 Jun 25 02

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f42252b83e0d81379740dee055ff0148349cfafe3f84275768e72a6590a3e3095d29fccab26ffe582c055ea9fb6f48739a4dd9b86b35bc98c2 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f42252b83e0d81379740dee055ff0148349cfafe3f84275768e72a6590a3e3095d29fccab26ffe582c055ea9fb6f48739a4dd9b86b35bc98c2 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=235c86a9a375364ab2dc8c27d18d04bcd32a017c0e033cf79aaf0ec71771f87d98a91f30100c800ab57c1690eb16f0223255747a8615a2e724d366f1bd96cdcb 
What is an Anagram in Literature? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=235c86a9a375364ab2dc8c27d18d04bcd32a017c0e033cf79aaf0ec71771f87d98a91f30100c800ab57c1690eb16f0223255747a8615a2e724d366f1bd96cdcb 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=235c86a9a375364a625711ec64588f6a630bdf13ec96d9efff613f6fd136064e668fe0f20fb84c93e4f8f046dfec7d60770aaaff8999c11801c42e6e1cbba72d 
A Guide to Themes in Writing and Literature 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=235c86a9a375364a625711ec64588f6a630bdf13ec96d9efff613f6fd136064e668fe0f20fb84c93e4f8f046dfec7d60770aaaff8999c11801c42e6e1cbba72d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=235c86a9a375364ac0458cdc2056046cb8edfa0bb721bf99f2f81e5e0403518581be3d4c55b1c3f6bbe5561f8418276380972392867d5a0565f0b75aab5b62f9 
What Is Subject-Verb Agreement? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=235c86a9a375364ac0458cdc2056046cb8edfa0bb721bf99f2f81e5e0403518581be3d4c55b1c3f6bbe5561f8418276380972392867d5a0565f0b75aab5b62f9 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4f9a0c361cdfda92db9499d37af1053e737d0ab6534c0a9cb8437da767845db3ef2b4858750290811a5a97371d929dfcb3d4d94e72690bf40 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4f9a0c361cdfda92db9499d37af1053e737d0ab6534c0a9cb8437da767845db3ef2b4858750290811a5a97371d929dfcb3d4d94e72690bf40 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4f9a0c361cdfda92db9499d37af1053e737d0ab6534c0a9cb8437da767845db3ef2b4858750290811a5a97371d929dfcb3d4d94e72690bf40 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4f9a0c361cdfda92db9499d37af1053e737d0ab6534c0a9cb8437da767845db3ef2b4858750290811a5a97371d929dfcb3d4d94e72690bf40 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4c682897123916007b379a263d5b13569820ad0c0ea7b1c3c16dd565e841be82e3d851b3d2be2f15cd4ab28e3a971b6c6b7b43b7e5bb0a144 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f401fdd7d0d297c6db795b155b02e9d915f441eab2775af1c2bd91ec8e9a1422926383ca21e369a73b11c6ebe611b07c3f0e57135620757df2 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f475f3959abeaa9018eb08b8ccf88c8f39a93c4e9b3333b3b8ec6bbcbfdab4363faccb6d1766ef33ba3b5a4c17de2b6b66 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4383163562324178a49515137d49fa4b165a5ff9df8c1189b8f2aed7e51200a191026cb614a975fda700def2e87139575 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f43f9222a5caf0f9717ddae561bfc8a4647db568e6d529fd1a24d66cf01d17175001872caedb59c28400bd35da15832c09 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f421f85f5a6cd17c3a6ceb123b92d44c0b9574cb07527d398361608131edbbba3dcb85805f6aeec719cf0335dacc5feb1f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f401fdd7d0d297c6db795b155b02e9d915f441eab2775af1c2bd91ec8e9a1422926383ca21e369a73b11c6ebe611b07c3f0e57135620757df2 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f4d54243f7f05a628a3bba4e73ab2dafd9da00ed398b8445cf908ba507b9cadf7a1b73271d061ba3e23c98228d6dfcf88c624f0e08b8f06738 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7611c37e7e12a177c45db60f2dcce266ff698d5e9a40654cb4fb5d33aa856babdd0e4727bef1e3e12ac112ded6e23ba7d170436ef1dd37be58a8cdfc547fe3d18a1dcd2c07c5a9007804a634aa8778c2f4e2b3b3e87a2103 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f42330546c3e43cffbc50faa46c418910847eed777c319399e0ed27756942d9866cb0721a74816faee131197dbabdcdb5de0e888b7be211369 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5ee55edb1cef24f42330546c3e43cffbc50faa46c418910847eed777c319399e0ed27756942d9866cb0721a74816faee131197dbabdcdb5de0e888b7be211369 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104