Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 18:01:06 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognise this account, remove
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kioPT6g0TwAhVMXFl13G6L6qalmzQurbERyFwT9-RqM-salRTt898sTf84bt&rfn=1>
it.
Your password was changed

[email-masked]
The password for your Google Account [email-masked] was changed. If
you didn't change it, you should recover your account
<https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount?fpOnly=1&source=ancp&Email=[email-masked]&et=1>
.
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA