Subject: Fwd: Bank Details
From: ISMAËL ZAKARIA KONE <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 12:15:48 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sonia Martis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2022, 12:14 PM
Subject: Bank Details
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear Sir

Greetings

Passenger needs to pay INR18700/-  to travel as below. Time limit is 1230
today

MEHFYD

* BLUE *

 1.1KONE/ISMAEL ZAKARIA MR*ADT

 1 ET 611L 29JUN W BOMADD*HK1  0405  0700  /E

 2 ET 935L 29JUN W ADDABJ*HK1  1030  1345  /E

TKT/TIME LIMIT

  1.T-28JUN-BOM53JN

  2.TE 0712133780253 KONE/I PAT5DSD 2319/09JUN

  3.TE 0712133874229 KONE/I RZQ54HG 1211/17JUN

*Bank Details for Payment *

*Bank Details* <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

Name: <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

Ethiopian Airlines Enterprise <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

Bank Name: <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

Citi Bank <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

A/C. No: <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

0007458002 <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

Type of A/C

Current

Address: <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

Fort House 4th floor , <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

  <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

DN Road Mumbai 400 001 <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

IFSC Code: <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

CITI0100000 <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/>

Thanks

Jimmy

  <https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/aa/en/et-digital-calendar>
<http://bit.ly/ET-android-app>
<http://bit.ly/ET-iOS-App>
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ethiopian-airlines/id1326734477>
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ethiopianairlines.ethiopianairlines&hl=en>

*Sonia Martis*

*Chief CSA - Reservation/Ticket Office *
*Ethiopian Airlines, 104 Windfall, Sahar Plaza, Complex , Andheri Kurla
Road, Andheri East , Mumbai 400059*

*Tel: +9122 68460904, Cell: Toll Free 00080004 01687 (24/7 available), Fax:
*

[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>, http://www.ethiopianairlines.com/
<http://www.ethiopianairlines.com/>*

*Skype For Business: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>, *

*Skype: bomres.sonia, bomres.jimmy*
<http://www.ethiopianairlines.com> <http://www.ethiopianairlines.com>
<http://www.ethiopianairlines.com> <http://www.ethiopianairlines.com/>
<https://www.evisa.gov.et>
<https://www.facebook.com/ethiopianairlines>
<https://www.twitter.com/flyethiopian>
<http://e.weibo.com/ethiopianairlinesCN>
<https://www.youtube.com/flyethiopian>

<http://SignaturePAX>

Important notice: This message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the individual to whom it is
addressed. Unauthorized publication,
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and its
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify
the sender and delete the original immediately