Subject: Your employees will thank you later. Let us brew the reason for it.
From: "Alliances & Partnerships" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 15:51:57 +0530

Hello there,

With changing times, it’s not just about Employee Retention Strategies;
it’s how you give them the access to their most loved brands which not only
adds benefits to their lives but to their families as well.

Which is why when we say we have your calendar ready for the next quarter,
we have everything your employees need to keep them engaged to be more
efficient, empowered to take the next step in their careers and above all,
choose the best future for themselves and their loved ones. From
corporate-only programs from the best brands to products and services that
give them everything they need at work & at home that to at ZERO COST.

All I need is 15 mins of your time, anytime this week to brief you all
about your Corporate Engagement Plan.

I have attached the deck for your reference and reading.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards
Anushka Sadana
*Alliance Executive - Inside Sales* | *CupShup-Gurugram* |
Contact No. 7457878165
Let's Brew Innovation

-- 
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the 
individual named. If you are not the name addressee you should not 
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. You cannot use or forward any 
attachments in the email. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if 
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your 
system. CupShup, Office No.21, Reena Complex, Opposite Neelkanth Business 
Park, Vidyavihar West, Mumbai - 4000086