Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 03:16:38 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0855174d417913419ea9daee855e978aa90c104c3f9823d5d6e1f030c3049d317506a8fe5a249fa2c632815a232d1ea407dfb756bf4c980af9c4acaa31efff1d 

 
 
JUNE 12 &#45; JUNE 18

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bff2b77254f5f7c7eaad9daaad8e38312a52f346394635dc9f2bd9c94a78d7bc30bbb44e34e3038f49b9085971f9fce649a8ea4b9edabcc5b0 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bff2b77254f5f7c7eaad9daaad8e38312a52f346394635dc9f2bd9c94a78d7bc30bbb44e34e3038f49b9085971f9fce649a8ea4b9edabcc5b0 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfeb764213e5156d46e802bb3d93a9a747779412cae9de15f52a361dea427d4cb1feecc7bec0947d5dcdcde6fcb02a415cd95785399265bc2f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

May 28 04 Jun 11 18

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfeb764213e5156d46e802bb3d93a9a747779412cae9de15f52a361dea427d4cb1feecc7bec0947d5dcdcde6fcb02a415cd95785399265bc2f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 May 28 04 Jun 11 18

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfeb764213e5156d46e802bb3d93a9a747779412cae9de15f52a361dea427d4cb1feecc7bec0947d5dcdcde6fcb02a415cd95785399265bc2f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 May 28 04 Jun 11 18

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong>Upgrade by June 22 and<br class="hide"> get 50% OFF a year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfc42b8766c80055d75271c4d1c7ce2f2a206ee9800837907c40fff49647849e885b504978cee3d9d0570316edd22de6f73f148f454af100e1 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfc42b8766c80055d75271c4d1c7ce2f2a206ee9800837907c40fff49647849e885b504978cee3d9d0570316edd22de6f73f148f454af100e1 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8589c5a63504a9e18fdf57488c03983967bf4bfd98babcf9c24e23f11d9cab2cf54907642a31427cbf5cf51bba21e095871a07d3016379030ac8a3f665dcc94 
What Is an Allegory? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8589c5a63504a9e18fdf57488c03983967bf4bfd98babcf9c24e23f11d9cab2cf54907642a31427cbf5cf51bba21e095871a07d3016379030ac8a3f665dcc94 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8589c5a63504a9e3be839bd0f2cf6595eac9a90244b4fd5bf4553de294a3dcb04524ee088342d8ea7339de659f06bbf3508da8b39a380b1c8f71309da3b5716 
How to Write a Press Release: A Step-by-Step Guide 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8589c5a63504a9e3be839bd0f2cf6595eac9a90244b4fd5bf4553de294a3dcb04524ee088342d8ea7339de659f06bbf3508da8b39a380b1c8f71309da3b5716 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8589c5a63504a9ed665b22186079bd7d5a403eb885dc10982ad66ca8f08fc55829a23df4b8ce41bafbb561d74e9ec15efd46e58a8defff7483e864cb3ed7168 
What is the Subjunctive? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a8589c5a63504a9ed665b22186079bd7d5a403eb885dc10982ad66ca8f08fc55829a23df4b8ce41bafbb561d74e9ec15efd46e58a8defff7483e864cb3ed7168 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfea2ad4ad1365cf5b923d59af7436fc6778d87bfba645ccb7cacb82f6fe245691082d5cda437d23486a514f706cc5dcb082d99bf87cb70f3a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfea2ad4ad1365cf5b923d59af7436fc6778d87bfba645ccb7cacb82f6fe245691082d5cda437d23486a514f706cc5dcb082d99bf87cb70f3a 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfea2ad4ad1365cf5b923d59af7436fc6778d87bfba645ccb7cacb82f6fe245691082d5cda437d23486a514f706cc5dcb082d99bf87cb70f3a 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfea2ad4ad1365cf5b923d59af7436fc6778d87bfba645ccb7cacb82f6fe245691082d5cda437d23486a514f706cc5dcb082d99bf87cb70f3a 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bf37cc6fa4e2681a1039eab1bb47be51e4fb13da0960158278ee798996f0a21c4f50ec4b3b89b041e6c8608db7abc330833b874ed7d238317a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfbab55e0a0f4e52a834464df813f5647d9b1f0e58340ff879a0cfd34d995b1d24f1ad972ce8a12c564ed75b87aa57d52bddeb918cb82d6b10 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfa56ad567c4a819ebf5e350630e0afb233f749013d285d9e6d953d92356a5ae0750148ac8edb53a2e1d4e1d8f5a50b637 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfcc0a6089f35c8dfc76b2aa25f55d1ec727afb2dcfa47b1cbfaec08406b5910d4bcee14eb4712c6b14f2282b1dd9ba959 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfa00d2b13ca3813e4e1492e76d566c500e6477db51ce64faff24f20f007614882ca09018189d64362798b39d4fae7cbfe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=705bcee8d6c7bad1924e99893294f7d1bc1cb5bc2ee46ccac865b9b78021702ba6817a155643aa950223651eac1aa48d2830ce8216ed44b9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=54d1cbffe716d4bfbab55e0a0f4e52a834464df813f5647d9b1f0e58340ff879a0cfd34d995b1d24f1ad972ce8a12c564ed75b87aa57d52bddeb918cb82d6b10 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=705bcee8d6c7bad179db130c91534f045158a32a5904cba48721c5ff5e6127b40a90b5fb18c4e4d4bc9a74370b20cb7d4dbe1797b49302232bd9642eeb6c76e2 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b15d29b6d4c2bbaf5d3cd87bb6da33af66d567d800d9fe6a8a72990b870ec2cebca71c6c6d4c2c9e455f4273645f2ecefa4b6881cf60e6b7bb935e08e7a6f28159edb4c1dc371d5db1d996519c0a9bf16b739b333199ba36 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=705bcee8d6c7bad1f76c5ed642cc2434d3b40003edcc97ec790ea8804d411f0274abc58a35c7731094e74666678078fcfc2b53e091889119da5c9a89b5f46bc4 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=705bcee8d6c7bad1f76c5ed642cc2434d3b40003edcc97ec790ea8804d411f0274abc58a35c7731094e74666678078fcfc2b53e091889119da5c9a89b5f46bc4 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104