Subject: Let Grammarly format your writing + 50% off Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 07:40:33 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43c4e2aa83d92b81876deae4b9449cde089c359fc08e4064beda3760b0f6b1f7b616c8f4261f54e04adcf39fd29478cfdc660fc14047b62 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43c4e2aa83d92b81876deae4b9449cde089c359fc08e4064beda3760b0f6b1f7b616c8f4261f54e04adcf39fd29478cfdc660fc14047b62 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a43c4e2aa83d92b81876deae4b9449cde089c359fc08e4064beda3760b0f6b1f7b616c8f4261f54e04adcf39fd29478cfdc660fc14047b62 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a57bb23343fd10d68bb250304e3c2973905a8b0ebdb00e6db8c93eeb1a782d3d925d02e5123ac04e8d4aade018787184536add1d6de6c12f7 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a57bb23343fd10d68bb250304e3c2973905a8b0ebdb00e6db8c93eeb1a782d3d925d02e5123ac04e8d4aade018787184536add1d6de6c12f7 

Make Your Writing

Easy to Digest

Long written lists can be challenging to read in paragraph form, but bullet points are a convenient way to simplify any list. Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s formatting suggestions include turning a series of lengthy statements into bulleted lists. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a57bb23343fd10d68bb250304e3c2973905a8b0ebdb00e6db8c93eeb1a782d3d925d02e5123ac04e8d4aade018787184536add1d6de6c12f7 
Get 50% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a57bb23343fd10d68bb250304e3c2973905a8b0ebdb00e6db8c93eeb1a782d3d925d02e5123ac04e8d4aade018787184536add1d6de6c12f7 

With bullet points:
	- Your writing is more efficient and easy to read.
	- Your reader can quickly scan the text to find what they need.
	- You won&rsquo;t lose your reader&rsquo;s interest with unwieldy, wordy paragraphs.Now wasn&rsquo;t that easier to follow than a long paragraph of endless text? 

Turn your word salad and comma soup into digestible and effective text. Upgrade to Grammarly Premium by June 22 to get 50% off*.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a57bb23343fd10d68bb250304e3c2973905a8b0ebdb00e6db8c93eeb1a782d3d925d02e5123ac04e8d4aade018787184536add1d6de6c12f7 
Upgrade to Premium 

Simplify your writing

for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a57bb23343fd10d68bb250304e3c2973905a8b0ebdb00e6db8c93eeb1a782d3d925d02e5123ac04e8d4aade018787184536add1d6de6c12f7 
$6/month

 

 

Works across all your devices

Grammarly works in 10,000+ web and desktop applications, whether

you&rsquo;re on your phone, tablet, or computer. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a999991f1883a87ca06661ef2aae71dbd13a894f4462232adbc9a80641fbdc22194f5aa32c4cf3a35090f9c8bf736261d 
Learn more.

 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73aa9d431740271091aa57993608b9b51091efc7b0271153ff6904478edeb66c98ebc6a50dc13bdca4bf914fa439d1483e1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a58a5c35a1706b170425ca57983aa53874bd2f43e3d2af2093c1d0cea051fa7caf477658231eef1cee8f067abf1075cb9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a1efe84df77f8d4c6cf60bf8337c2528da61dd8b74e6f61d50de6554e40875e22d5d9c0567b23d21e378bc84610d27d39 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a3b685a33c23850ed7aa4d64b8e1192a82b74f7e1b961c60741d609614a3f4522c36920d352274b5ae269b9dc7ba32216 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=34c4b29c9f9de01d6fe14557edca78c44fd297c65b39c889116b1f8dc2f250faf8d387d490f10bbada7f2e1d0b0b9c48f9f0a33f1ee40772ef04f3d7c6eccbdb4c69d6988db7fcd10743f97f74642006bd48f128abddcf46 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73af91a9d7afa826346b4762595edaccb6447d828eb6769172f706234b13d7dff64375d542392517368e15c5ed547def10dd36b784a121f9d9b 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73af91a9d7afa826346b4762595edaccb6447d828eb6769172f706234b13d7dff64375d542392517368e15c5ed547def10dd36b784a121f9d9b 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 6/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a7d0b50033a491026c8261a30c69206f651beca5d6b6b4f5cf73ba349f249dc6167273d53ecd8bc4cec4a627311ae103c3651addbdf4624c9 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9ca9cc7b7c69b73a7d0b50033a491026c8261a30c69206f651beca5d6b6b4f5cf73ba349f249dc6167273d53ecd8bc4cec4a627311ae103c3651addbdf4624c9 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104