Subject: [Slack] camille.gras mentioned you in #xport_returns
From: Slack <[email-masked]>
To: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:23:27 +0000

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new mention from the glopal workspace (https://glopal.slack.com/x-p959769030997-2186848372244-3666991556242/).

---

#xport_returns
View in the archives: https://glopal.slack.com/x-p959769030997-2186848372244-3666991556242/archives/C011BJHR3C5/p1653634609897389

camille.gras (12:26 PM, May 27th)

Thanks

Hello @Ashish Dabral we have a new customer for which we need to handle the return i-Run.
macro irun created (it’s in french, but same template as usual) and added to this article:
https://help.glopal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006657277-Enterprise-Returns-Solving-the-Ticket

so customer + their email but you will find everything in the article

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U025GQYAY76-9ba3742fb545464b81138b3be27e4bdff710c2f742a9fcd74f1e37a3858b3fae-notify-mute-1h
eight hours: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U025GQYAY76-2a1b0e96d0eeb3ce2b5942872ed1bb4c88f495ff29723f9bc0291eb04b57cd48-notify-mute-8h
a day: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U025GQYAY76-4ceb08ed5cfa972ae000114fc227534301053f9c75d0ce011334b60516a45141-notify-mute-1d
three days: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U025GQYAY76-5b195fce2a23334719147f84ea2374eb04a892900fa664b22877012a25610138-notify-mute-3d
or the next week: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U025GQYAY76-94d519e4c49e834d80188c1ad1355d691105bc99c8cb16e7d5262890dbcd8e6e-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off: https://glopal.slack.com/x-p959769030997-2186848372244-3666991556242/unsub/U025GQYAY76-b798ff78efac111842c5c33cf508089ce14690f86a3649bb5d52c71ed7bfdc8a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page: https://glopal.slack.com/account