Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 02:30:53 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e56faa268c4edcac02a8a5874991b73a39861f3e81b4f345feae9feee54a0de8742f4335b5793c6d348f8a2627b7540e8855ced3cd0bafce5d 

 
 
JUNE 05 &#45; JUNE 11

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e55cfb1cffdec3b03b0cb03dccb6c8a5e8fc9bb195b8c323bb5a2a27d71dacf6a80cb412299f25b619ae8951e4e32f1fd35d01069a8610e550 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e55cfb1cffdec3b03b0cb03dccb6c8a5e8fc9bb195b8c323bb5a2a27d71dacf6a80cb412299f25b619ae8951e4e32f1fd35d01069a8610e550 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e55f884788b562c2ee6efb258fcdb534bd0d9f6d5e30bc6abb5ef22839db431ba444ea95d781d8139c3791e5b38e5f5de9165eabc1b58be5bb 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

May 21 28 Jun 04 11

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e55f884788b562c2ee6efb258fcdb534bd0d9f6d5e30bc6abb5ef22839db431ba444ea95d781d8139c3791e5b38e5f5de9165eabc1b58be5bb 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 May 21 28 Jun 04 11

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e55f884788b562c2ee6efb258fcdb534bd0d9f6d5e30bc6abb5ef22839db431ba444ea95d781d8139c3791e5b38e5f5de9165eabc1b58be5bb 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 May 21 28 Jun 04 11

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e5c12df5593132a11fe165abfd4f45c65565a9b3c22c25de98b0947e01fa2f30b15b7216f66446a6a5fb27d501f6f3ed05a4dbad053857d4ca 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e5c12df5593132a11fe165abfd4f45c65565a9b3c22c25de98b0947e01fa2f30b15b7216f66446a6a5fb27d501f6f3ed05a4dbad053857d4ca 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ee631fff49f9e0e6b923bdf2675ba0ca1b9a4e35bdd9a65b8a69bff786a4b0014e025c27d40cb6751bdbeb71ad41ecf0ba056cf0e884d058616bee8964927096 
How to Cite Wikipedia in APA Format 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ee631fff49f9e0e6b923bdf2675ba0ca1b9a4e35bdd9a65b8a69bff786a4b0014e025c27d40cb6751bdbeb71ad41ecf0ba056cf0e884d058616bee8964927096 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ee631fff49f9e0e6965c68b9a0673802bd63153befc9f0bc20efbc6e738e2fdd72a91ec3e6f87a06a9d8810181cef77a31ac2240f6df60124ea1795b7d95446b 
How to Cite Wikipedia in Chicago Style 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ee631fff49f9e0e6965c68b9a0673802bd63153befc9f0bc20efbc6e738e2fdd72a91ec3e6f87a06a9d8810181cef77a31ac2240f6df60124ea1795b7d95446b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ee631fff49f9e0e65cdb830e5aa3fb89cb74cfc58a7d5e5eabc06f765ae68191fcb791ddc468dee2410cc19ca92cab1b6aec29001fbd776310be556ef536cb86 
How to Cite Wikipedia in MLA Format 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ee631fff49f9e0e65cdb830e5aa3fb89cb74cfc58a7d5e5eabc06f765ae68191fcb791ddc468dee2410cc19ca92cab1b6aec29001fbd776310be556ef536cb86 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e5782ee4cbcde0b10b6fdb0d00afe59a7bd04c1c292c1c3b413dc035edec6b1739ea7b1de3ae8b467fd11764f44a088d5fcad408af52678e45 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e5782ee4cbcde0b10b6fdb0d00afe59a7bd04c1c292c1c3b413dc035edec6b1739ea7b1de3ae8b467fd11764f44a088d5fcad408af52678e45 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e5782ee4cbcde0b10b6fdb0d00afe59a7bd04c1c292c1c3b413dc035edec6b1739ea7b1de3ae8b467fd11764f44a088d5fcad408af52678e45 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e5782ee4cbcde0b10b6fdb0d00afe59a7bd04c1c292c1c3b413dc035edec6b1739ea7b1de3ae8b467fd11764f44a088d5fcad408af52678e45 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e550c25300bb402795d2b98090636f19416de2d227dc600b6f11cac17522a3e1c3940a37bf894f2cf5c9db27673681fd3cc8a0c220de7cc6c1 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e5a7293158e5df87c888ff56ad58ef8b2e355cfcf88ade4d01b728f58a2cf095982e6fb2ed0bc98609458e547ab3df095a3c1ad6a4d5885ff2 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e5cd7dfbb3150cd3f359a70f208c5dbe9b6f78c503bbb0238a9af204e1a243a1af728fa284a078f62b7ecdd77d1be64a03 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f3ec9d7cd7e8f38d402e43807ccd81f6d11d7b06acb82956d767fe3757c0525f5114dc8ca7432ffd4a2fe82cef0fde8cd369b1e9037fc066 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f3ec9d7cd7e8f38d7c02b8899c2efaf4d57b1ba8c97cb1bfd1d4acb7fd8ade11e77f86713ee3a594da4f7b1f141bc6c32bf5284e9c59ebe2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f3ec9d7cd7e8f38dd4e598b6922fab6433cd370417891461f27608d06498cbb8970ddd44c9c41d03fa26cc1c4461a2646d7c6c3a882f2b1f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1bc1ce5d16c327e5a7293158e5df87c888ff56ad58ef8b2e355cfcf88ade4d01b728f58a2cf095982e6fb2ed0bc98609458e547ab3df095a3c1ad6a4d5885ff2 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f3ec9d7cd7e8f38d71e1757b711efdbf7c0210b0803dad55df2fa10bd725544a0185169319e49979154b340181b8ade06d48d59a56bdc8b2c6721b12eb160709 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=57a02cc774fde4938a2b5a0ea31254165946c0508d7e5d720d082d07d4247e117ad04f00690b5defaa9c4532889b7492a919e08845c1df38894b0f0767c3d5414765806ba89d8ffce2a46080dde195b8a3bd19764c989be2 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f3ec9d7cd7e8f38dcb2015ffffb08d89ca5771af1a2cb7b72f6ccba71a75f1248bec10d8ace003e6b59adc536df2d5ddf2a806b63621a3d8ea42ae398a3521fd 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f3ec9d7cd7e8f38dcb2015ffffb08d89ca5771af1a2cb7b72f6ccba71a75f1248bec10d8ace003e6b59adc536df2d5ddf2a806b63621a3d8ea42ae398a3521fd 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104