Subject: Ex-employee Verification - Rahul Kumar
From: Shikha Tomar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 11:27:15 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

Authbridge Research Services Private Limited is an authorized background
verification company acting on behalf of a client in respect of the
provision of Post / Pre-Employment Screening Services.  We would appreciate
your assistance in verifying the
details.

Company Name: Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

*Please find below details and verify as per your Company records.*

*Details*

*Information provided*

*Your Input*

*Candidate Name*

Mr Rahul Kumar

*Employee's ID Number*

33

Kindly provide

*Period of Employment*

June 16 ,2013 - April 30 ,2019

*Designation*

Linux Administrator

*Remuneration (CTC)*

Inr 28,000/- Pm

*Reason for leaving *

Better Career Growth

*Eligibility for rehire*

Please provide

*Any issue during the candidate's tenure with your organization *

Please provide

*Additional Comments*

Please provide

*Details of Verifier*

Please provide

We appreciate your expeditious assistance in our Endeavour to provide
authentic and verified reports to our client.

Thank You

 Regards,

 *Shikha Tomar*

Research Associate

<http://www.authbridge.com/>

Tel: +91-022-66594000 EXT.- 237
*115, 1st Floor, THE SUMMIT-BUSINESS BAY, *

*Near Western Express Highway Metro, *

*Off Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri (East) Mumbai – 400 069.*
*www.authbridge.com* <http://www.authbridge.com/>
©2019 AuthBridge Research Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved

[image:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1AOO_F0gKy5N1_g2vhdEmlLNCMaU13ROD&revid=0BxWsVG3s7CVFellaSjVYN2FqdUhnUXBLMWE5RG01TDlsaG1rPQ]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/authbridge>  [image:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1sYq31yedcyz806oiFOQa1j_Nt8AfoQ0e&revid=0BxWsVG3s7CVFTENORWpWUmRvYVZBOFVBNTAvOWVkb0JyOHlnPQ]
<http://www.twitter.com/authbridge> [image:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1RWcLElYh3GyjCPaGxHvf31jG0xOXuB-U&revid=0BxWsVG3s7CVFeklScnU1aUg1MlA1WWZuRWVvRzBqRmJMclhjPQ]
<http://www.facebook.com/Authbridge/>

*This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual and organization it is addressed to. If you are not the
intended recipient, do not disseminate, distribute, copy this email (as it
may be unlawful for you to do so) or take any action in reliance on
it. Please notify the sender immediately by replying to*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>* and delete this
email from your system*. *An email reply to this address may be subject to
monitoring for operational reasons or lawful business practices.*