Subject: Invitation: NRS Remote Consultants - Requirements @ Thu Jun 9, 2022 10:30pm - 11pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 18:12:05 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: NRS Remote Consultants - Requirements
When: Thu Jun 9, 2022 10:30pm – 11pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/nnj-nsto-oon?hs=224

Join by phone
(US) +1 919-694-3379 (PIN: 973655352)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/nnj-nsto-oon?pin=2836997284756&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MDlicGlrNTNnZWM2aWVnYWU3MWxpY3F0dDQgYXNoaXNoQGxzbWluZGlhLmNvbQ&tok=MjAjZWRnYXIucmluY29uQGlkdC5uZXQ0YjQ3NmM0ZWZlMGJlYTRlZTU5OTBkM2Y4NTcxY2RiZTQwOTMyNWI2&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because you  
are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings  
for this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding