Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 03:26:14 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacfa470e010278a1e08fdbec36779381709610cef0ff89940a6f4d52e0d69ddc1718cb98bef9ee46f790d834a27cec67f5436ce5aee0d25617 

 
 
MAY 29 &#45; JUNE 04

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cac167c61a01fccddca350dc9b4eda3ff94fc2c33a16df36cd1bdd345765607ef0b58323f151290fb8a07957ff2f6481a52ba9747d366293d68 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cac167c61a01fccddca350dc9b4eda3ff94fc2c33a16df36cd1bdd345765607ef0b58323f151290fb8a07957ff2f6481a52ba9747d366293d68 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacd8a332b125830caac2b525033be2b05924409d10aad28c3f25e8e2dfcc3d40fb15df7fec7bcc0dfa053263f40ac9ddf2ef2d7a3d869ead0d 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

May 14 21 May 28 04

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacd8a332b125830caac2b525033be2b05924409d10aad28c3f25e8e2dfcc3d40fb15df7fec7bcc0dfa053263f40ac9ddf2ef2d7a3d869ead0d 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 May 14 21 May 28 04

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacd8a332b125830caac2b525033be2b05924409d10aad28c3f25e8e2dfcc3d40fb15df7fec7bcc0dfa053263f40ac9ddf2ef2d7a3d869ead0d 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 May 14 21 May 28 04

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

340,364
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 01, 1753 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacc177d5913692ee94cf14014867adbb1e96f7ad4145ca112c2a020dff77fe84bbc74354d4cc05bcea7e010c8be12bc38a3ef4fd7b4acea6cd 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacc177d5913692ee94cf14014867adbb1e96f7ad4145ca112c2a020dff77fe84bbc74354d4cc05bcea7e010c8be12bc38a3ef4fd7b4acea6cd 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3720b854bfb66ab47393117d075b9ec3db4e66f41f82f2e173f8bd2a3f4867403ae6b760724ac9d7c95800de71378f0e0459c15ffe896434e6bcc9ebe944f503 
10 Commonly Misspelled Words, and How to Get Them Right 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3720b854bfb66ab47393117d075b9ec3db4e66f41f82f2e173f8bd2a3f4867403ae6b760724ac9d7c95800de71378f0e0459c15ffe896434e6bcc9ebe944f503 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3720b854bfb66ab4d301de9ae6d600ea03e60714f9d3723884a58d3915a5525139d8a0107d85b04e33d59972b1d7bb97e1e8036c554b63b15e3a34773080fb81 
How to Title an Essay, with Tips and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3720b854bfb66ab4d301de9ae6d600ea03e60714f9d3723884a58d3915a5525139d8a0107d85b04e33d59972b1d7bb97e1e8036c554b63b15e3a34773080fb81 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3720b854bfb66ab44e9770db012d109a5040cea99b743271140069d0ba913a9abfe366db5204c5129a814eedead8c20145b49462e316876fce0263fde8c2593b 
Grammarly Expands Hiring in Europe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3720b854bfb66ab44e9770db012d109a5040cea99b743271140069d0ba913a9abfe366db5204c5129a814eedead8c20145b49462e316876fce0263fde8c2593b 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cace9be4bb468a145fa2239f6a9299289b78712bb6256e8d9dd8751f308471f8918b7fbca665242e4db088b11d4903687a4c84d25feb95f4e13 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cace9be4bb468a145fa2239f6a9299289b78712bb6256e8d9dd8751f308471f8918b7fbca665242e4db088b11d4903687a4c84d25feb95f4e13 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cace9be4bb468a145fa2239f6a9299289b78712bb6256e8d9dd8751f308471f8918b7fbca665242e4db088b11d4903687a4c84d25feb95f4e13 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cace9be4bb468a145fa2239f6a9299289b78712bb6256e8d9dd8751f308471f8918b7fbca665242e4db088b11d4903687a4c84d25feb95f4e13 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacb8b27010fa3d95700d5514cba0ad56f302b0324c270f2595e6f2ca19aff5bf31cee462766dea3b8f8953b3b3537154c553353043a9d10834 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacd8703ffbd277dc8d69263f7e2d00c41be38ba0aa6c905e8e5f84634a05d0d799bf13d3f4bbcc22994d1c48ddb5510d05969badbc0cc3e181 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacf27fcefff3435d011afecd900a152fa2e77ca1e7094d4aa8dd6d35925c169fcfee1699e70c3ef3a18bf3f6bde7a75047 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cac46becb1cdf374168ec93259f0b8e19fad5e3547ff629cb9a7f0698dea6d7bcc952395a997ce4a75221c54cf90c45f83a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacb0e0c8fe6833a3a10b502f17c337ca9e0f64cb5c3a3027386d7add0db1d01d46dc95b8c9662572c95b5dc69ed79e0561 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacf988aa90880804fd6febca3b3f3c0b524d44b7986ec1de665a7dc344164da12c0da616552c967e13788830c611ea5443 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cacd8703ffbd277dc8d69263f7e2d00c41be38ba0aa6c905e8e5f84634a05d0d799bf13d3f4bbcc22994d1c48ddb5510d05969badbc0cc3e181 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cac7707488a5ca7dad9f525389f5f3401900ca10199c696037c166207ef36493b0d008caf586eb376b1e21c6f14aee6cc6ebbe1b8a4f7a9ba1b 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a2f2f2c78f8f1b0461f265eff95c3aa96d36cea9c9fccc0e51baa463d91089da076718fc3005318e554e94b472dfa8632ff82c01387ba6bf9718b7b0e44663f097550a165a89c7a3a9259dda1e765ba184840cd1bf1488c 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cac3ad18e6137ff80c0e0715f61ce8226d99a264c74ec4ccc427f3922b763cd1ebdc9191da175fc16f4877c95fd57cab92a8f1dad6242ac8f86 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f3528c67d925cac3ad18e6137ff80c0e0715f61ce8226d99a264c74ec4ccc427f3922b763cd1ebdc9191da175fc16f4877c95fd57cab92a8f1dad6242ac8f86 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104