Subject: Introducing Surface Laptop Go 2, the newest laptop designed by Microsoft
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 12:32:40 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 
 
 &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj;
 &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; 

 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059208585ddeee45d3d2f3eab291b749d4f175afdb1ecca3a0c3ff0a520e7558f3521d742b0f5e0afacb368618237a2c007b092aacf2d8ae3e0 
Laptops designed by Microsoft

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059208585ddeee45d3d2f3eab291b749d4f175afdb1ecca3a0c3ff0a520e7558f3521d742b0f5e0afacb368618237a2c007b092aacf2d8ae3e0 

From touchscreens to full-size keyboards to HD cameras, every Surface Laptop is designed with the perfect balance of performance and long battery life.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059208585ddeee45d3d2f3eab291b749d4f175afdb1ecca3a0c3ff0a520e7558f3521d742b0f5e0afacb368618237a2c007b092aacf2d8ae3e0 
 Explore the Surface Laptop Family 

NEW

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059050ba514cbae25f420c5bcfa72e06bfe2bd133b8aeb8a389d8396963e877b5c240962b387477c9e0e16c1940b11f8e2692f3a8f80c6f4f42 
Introducing Surface Laptop Go 2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059050ba514cbae25f420c5bcfa72e06bfe2bd133b8aeb8a389d8396963e877b5c240962b387477c9e0e16c1940b11f8e2692f3a8f80c6f4f42 

From meetings on the go to faster, more secured sign-ins, clear video, and rich sound, Surface Laptop Go 2 is sleek, portable, and coming soon.
Starting at $599.99

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059e5a02f6762eef2379963264fe0113331fa3971313de9221dbe3d13987335862bab15506ef2409790603efccec4dcca09f59835f3fddb3565 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd05921367d39a3897bb02f7e2c4051ee1969e3601fe92a004d4d720756964dcfa63b9a4d34961ddc517bc13daccf9acae786a5f1b571cc59fbaa 

Power through your day
Convenient security

Up to 13.5 hours of battery life, plus Fast Charging up to 80% in just over an hour.1
Access the best of Microsoft with fingerprint Power Button, Windows Hello, and One Touch sign-in on select models.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059bcc432abf71c6a7328b1267d96f81d606f25f15296172a0363048a187ff85a983c1e1a7e12a68a02e517323f9d2f0696036f6a65466db01b 
 Pre-order Surface Laptop Go 2 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd0590e114b661bd08d474ee9707720dce2dc434b04114f0570fd5ad6e6891ffa9d69cd5e282a31558eac6d02834ff054338b011dab515bb89c67 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd0595f71cf270a029fd124849844177f4396b55994c197779d99760159879b98410bbeadac94e34516b6db7ac873bbf36b57d6d809c76c49fbf1 
Surface Pro 8

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd0595f71cf270a029fd124849844177f4396b55994c197779d99760159879b98410bbeadac94e34516b6db7ac873bbf36b57d6d809c76c49fbf1 
“The perfect 2-in-1 now exists!”
- Input Mag

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd0595f71cf270a029fd124849844177f4396b55994c197779d99760159879b98410bbeadac94e34516b6db7ac873bbf36b57d6d809c76c49fbf1 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd0595f71cf270a029fd124849844177f4396b55994c197779d99760159879b98410bbeadac94e34516b6db7ac873bbf36b57d6d809c76c49fbf1 
Like pen and paper, but better.
Surface Pro 8 combines the power of a laptop with the flexibility of a tablet, with our iconic Kickstand, larger 13" touchscreen, and detachable Keyboard with built-in Slim Pen storage and charging.2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd0595f71cf270a029fd124849844177f4396b55994c197779d99760159879b98410bbeadac94e34516b6db7ac873bbf36b57d6d809c76c49fbf1 
 Shop Surface Pro 8 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059adb96f745ee61c7f316d7d86ebca5011106c3ca59251fbf282dd52579e4eb8edc365a1774955083d07d84686b3d88a0eec046150a0d4b17a 
Compare and choose
See every feature, or just the ones you need, across our entire family of laptops.

Surface Laptop Go 2
Surface Pro 8

The lightest Surface Laptop, featuring a 12.4-inch touchscreen.3
Mark up, sketch, edit, at whatever angle you need on the advanced PixelSense™ Flow touchscreen.

12.4”
11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5
2.48 lbs.
Built-in USB-C® and USB-A ports, Surface Connect, and headphone jack
All-day battery life1

13”
11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 or i7
1.9 lbs.
Built-in USB-C® and Thunderbolt™ 4 ports
All-day battery life1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059adb96f745ee61c7f316d7d86ebca5011106c3ca59251fbf282dd52579e4eb8edc365a1774955083d07d84686b3d88a0eec046150a0d4b17a 
 Compare and choose 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd0592111dd34775723112b9ecc7ed4c09bbb21bc67743b258fc9e3670cf0ff10a01da3eb1913008b89f966da05ba315245dde43a09795ccc6d6c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059ae47ad53ca8cc0959a485ebf7e49dcbecfdbd7230c92fd1d823f9ccaa9fec98c9333acb3ca84b34b1bff3e40fa04d97300bb29db1ba1f20c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059547e864a824e21d5a913f54d1af06bc2503fe930b46389d2be5c89f100ea56d538c9633f4608623e54b0e14708a46edf4a95ca52d0654bef 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd0598c10b527d7163d0a6b4e07743e8c908a8835aceee43f116a7b8c60302254f483be0f168820fbd4c6c68bef042168efd3186c0caea107e070 

1 Battery life varies significantly based on device configuration, usage, network and feature configuration, signal strength, settings and other factors. See 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd059dd4508b55af7050bc000b6f3d642ec9cb6c84c2d3683d06553449f61485763f345d6f2891e1a8c82317fe09ce70151bd59c76977cfa6a9db 
aka.ms/SurfaceBatteryPerformancefor details.

2 Some accessories and software sold separately. Surface Slim Pen 2 sold separately. Surface Pro Signature Keyboard and Surface Pro Keyboard are sold separately. Only Surface Pro Signature Keyboard has Surface Slim Pen 2 storage and charging capabilities.

3Surface Laptop Go 2 display has rounded corners within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape the screen is 12.45” diagonally (actual viewable area is less).

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd0591fb3ecb9e211142424e7a9518845de41688e12b7dd74b4bd36eb3d39bf8b7f4241c5d7d81067a1ad0a934eb7bdb8abde7db512e515b5a9f9 
Unsubscribe | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=5de1d8fc634bd0595b58c346d68ab5e41cc2108a1dcab325e9cba237f0d682fbf2c01877230b9021b7a08408c1107c634a00d579d0f6e11d00e67e7a73cc5a70 
Privacy Statement | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=63601aa7290ac77fae17fe21427edbf0356f5df332bf86a71c0ef8b3337de6659e3d93b8f8ec63052013abff058a885148aaa39a27232100e959f03d3b0124ce11de0b80619f8f20ecc01062a60024f2 
View as webpage

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052