Subject: Dell Laptops & Desktops Pricelist - May 2022
From: "Sales Networld IT Solutions" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 14:27:10 +0530

Dell Laptops & Desktops Pricelist - May 2022 (Apple , HP & Lenovo Range Also 
Available)

S No

Description

Price GST Paid 

1   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i3-1115G4/4GB/256GB SSD/14" HD/No ODD/Intel Dual Band 
Wifi + BT5.1/ Ubuntu/1 Year Warranty with 1Y ADP/Bagpack    

39500

2   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i3-1115G4/8GB/256GB SSD/14" HD/No ODD/Intel Dual Band 
Wifi + BT5.1/ Ubuntu/1 Year Warranty with 1Y ADP/Bagpack    

42500

3   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i3-1115G4/8GB/256GB SSD/14" HD/No ODD/Intel Dual Band 
Wifi + BT5.1/ Win10Pro/3 Years Warranty with 3Y ADP/Bagpack    

60500

4   

Dell Latitude 3410/Core i5-10310u vPro/8GB/1TB/14" HD/No ODD/No BKL KB/FPR/ 
Intel Dual Band Wi-Fi + BT/Ubuntu/3 Years Warranty including ADP    

61000

5   

Dell Latitude 3410/Core i5-10310u vPro/8GB/1TB/14" HD/No ODD/No BKL KB/FPR/ 
Intel Dual Band Wi-Fi + BT/Win10Pro/3 Years Warranty including ADP    

71000

6   

Dell Latitude 3410/ Core i5-10310u Vpro/ 8GB / 512GB SSD/ 14"HD / No ODD / 
No Backlit KB/ Wifi & BT/ Ubuntu/ 3 Years warranty with ADP / Bagpack   

Kindly Mail

7   

Dell Latitude 3410/ Core i5-10310u Vpro/ 8GB / 512GB SSD/ 14"HD / No ODD / 
No Backlit KB/ Wifi & BT/ Win10Pro/ 3 Years warranty with ADP / Bagpack   

Kindly Mail

   The Technical Specs of both CPUs Core i5 10310u ( 4 Cores , 4.4Ghz ,6MB Cache 
)& Core i5 1135G7( 4 Cores , 4.2Ghz ,8MB Cache ) nearly similar & there is 
no performance difference  between Dell Latitude  3410 & 3420 .    

8   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i5-1135G7/8GB/1TB/14" HD/Backilit KB/No ODD/Intel 
Dual Band Wifi + BT5.1/ Ubuntu/3 Year Warranty with 3Y ADP/Bagpack    

Kindly Mail

9   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i5-1135G7/4GB/1TB/14" HD/Backilit KB/No ODD/Intel 
Dual Band Wifi + BT5.1/ Win10Pro Preloaded/3 Year Warranty with 3Y ADP/Bagpack 

Kindly Mail

10   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i5-1135G7/8GB/1TB/14" HD/Backilit KB/No ODD/Intel 
Dual Band Wifi + BT5.1/ Win10Pro Preloaded/3 Year Warranty with 3Y ADP/Bagpack 

Kindly Mail

11   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i5-1135G7/8GB/512GB SSD/14" HD/Backilit KB/No ODD/Intel 
Dual Band Wifi + BT5.1/Ubuntu /3 Year Warranty with 3Y ADP/Bagpack    

Kindly Mail

12   

Dell Latitude 3420/ Core i5-1135G7/8GB/512GB SSD/14" HD/Backilit KB/No ODD/Intel 
Dual Band Wifi + BT5.1/Win10Pro Preloaded/3 Year Warranty with 3Y ADP/Bagpack 

Kindly Mail

13   

Dell Latitude 3420 /Core  i7-1165G7/8GB/1TB/14" HD/FPR/No ODD/Backlit KB/Intel 
Dual Band Wi-Fi & BT/Ubuntu/3 Years Warranty with ADP     

Kindly Mail

14   

Dell Latitude 3420 /Core  i7-1165G7/8GB/1 TB/14" HD/FPR/No ODD/Backlit KB/Intel 
Dual Band Wi-Fi & BT/Win10Pro/3 Years Warranty with ADP     

Kindly Mail

15   

Dell Latitude 3420 /Core  i7-1165G7/8GB/512GB SSD/14" HD/FPR/No ODD/Backlit 
KB/Intel Dual Band Wi-Fi & BT/Ubuntu/3 Years Warranty with ADP     

Kindly Mail

16   

Dell Latitude 3420 /Core  i7-1165G7/8GB/512GB SSD/14" HD/FPR/No ODD/Backlit 
KB/Intel Dual Band Wi-Fi & BT/Win10Pro/3 Years Warranty with ADP     

Kindly Mail

17   

Dell Optiplex 3090/ Intel Core i3-10105/ 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / Monitor 19.5" 
/ Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

42000

18   

Dell Optiplex 3090/ Intel Core i3-10105/ 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / Monitor 21.5" 
/ Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

43000

19   

Dell Optiplex 3090/ Intel Core i3-10105 / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / Monitor 19.5" 
/ Win10Pro / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

53000

20   

Dell Optiplex 3090/ Intel Core i3-10105 / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / Monitor 21.5" 
/ Win10Pro / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

54100

21   

Dell Optiplex 3080/ Intel Core i5-10505 /8GB / 1TB / DVD RW / Monitor 18.5"  
/ DVD RW / Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

56500

22   

Dell Optiplex 3080 / Intel Core i5-10505 /8GB / 1TB / DVD RW / Monitor 19.5"  
/ DVD RW / Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

57000

23   

Dell Optiplex 3080 / Intel Core i5-10505 /8GB / 1TB / DVD RW / Monitor 21.5"  
/ DVD RW / Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

58000

24   

Dell Optiplex 3080 / Intel Core i5-10505 /8GB / 1TB / DVD RW / Monitor 18.5"  
/ DVD RW / Win10Pro / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

66500

25   

Dell Optiplex 3080 / Intel Core i5-10505 /8GB / 1TB / DVD RW / Monitor 19.5"  
/ DVD RW / Win10Pro / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

67000

26   

Dell Optiplex 3080 / Intel Core i5-10505 /8GB / 1TB / DVD RW / Monitor 21.5"  
/ DVD RW / Win10Pro / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

69000

Thanks & Best Regards

Kapil Gupta  /  Rajni Singh
Networld It Solutions
Office No:- 612, 6th Floor
92-Deepali Building, Nehru Place
New Delhi-110019
Mobile: 9971008524/8851581011 / 9354192960
Phone:011-46512771
E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

We Deals In HP , Dell , Lenovo , Acer , Canon , APC , Xerox, Sharp Etc.
Please Feel Free to Contact us for your IT Products Requirement

Need Email Marketing for your Business? Learn more about GroupMail - http://group-mail.com/groupmail-home-free