Subject: Take your words from great to excellent for $75 a year!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 08:02:28 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac88539251c20382e151d46d859135aad1d40bf16ed3f9dd52ddc0a079fc909803655f6346e85a141888c6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac88539251c20382e151d46d859135aad1d40bf16ed3f9dd52ddc0a079fc909803655f6346e85a141888c6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853068098b61aa76bdd1d3036c24dcbac24a71b25c12cc82dbae72ee9e8be14ec988a567b6216f28432dc19aef2deb4d1ce 
Redeem this offer &rarr; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853068098b61aa76bdd1d3036c24dcbac24a71b25c12cc82dbae72ee9e8be14ec988a567b6216f28432dc19aef2deb4d1ce 

Choose Your Words

Confidently

Premium can help you enhance your message and become a better communicator by suggesting word variations that will engage your reader and drive your point home. In fact, 70% of Grammarly Premium users reported an increased level of writing confidence.

Be confident in the words you choose. Your $75* offer ends May 25!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853068098b61aa76bdd1d3036c24dcbac24a71b25c12cc82dbae72ee9e8be14ec988a567b6216f28432dc19aef2deb4d1ce 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853068098b61aa76bdd1d3036c24dcbac24a71b25c12cc82dbae72ee9e8be14ec988a567b6216f28432dc19aef2deb4d1ce 
"I just upgraded to Grammarly Premium.

Only a few minutes into using it, and I know I&rsquo;m never going to look back.&rdquo;

Luce Rawlings, SEO Consultant 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853068098b61aa76bdd1d3036c24dcbac24a71b25c12cc82dbae72ee9e8be14ec988a567b6216f28432dc19aef2deb4d1ce 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853068098b61aa76bdd1d3036c24dcbac24a71b25c12cc82dbae72ee9e8be14ec988a567b6216f28432dc19aef2deb4d1ce 
Upgrade to Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853f241a497aebe4a1fabb44ed7e889c1f157c8c40a0c89ca0cafec9498b81c54bb217995f15e72387b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853b0841de75da79b3aa7421517346e73021a8ae6d3c0888beca3bd64df679dd4b03e078945a28c283b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853f3ab565d287296f3d8cccc976ce3d58338a308b15b4be7d286d3cb686df338846809e3b16d44bf71 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac88534319fb7a3c2b41430ce0bdc9975655c58c34bec5eefcd32e471bcbf82c5fb6a42242dd43bc210072 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65610069a942a8841d27d2c8490cb017cb2a2467faa9746ca25e5bc2dc5f256d2cc39122cfa473708b4c8afffa371975e7b2235230ad7cf13c8e22f3bbc2858ab8da826fb6dd02f116ad4438b35ea75f 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853f50a74947c8b65b0aac17dc13e1f7d0bfb0a93183ea40f837151968d79f567ba3b21d6a0e8c5ba3582c5d3cd3604e703 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853f50a74947c8b65b0aac17dc13e1f7d0bfb0a93183ea40f837151968d79f567ba3b21d6a0e8c5ba3582c5d3cd3604e703 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 5/25/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853068098b61aa76bdd1d3036c24dcbac24a71b25c12cc82dbae72ee9e8be14ec988a567b6216f28432dc19aef2deb4d1ce 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9cf1bbe4d0ac8853068098b61aa76bdd1d3036c24dcbac24a71b25c12cc82dbae72ee9e8be14ec988a567b6216f28432dc19aef2deb4d1ce 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104