Subject: Fw: Mediclaim Addition and Deletion
From: "Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Rohit Kumar /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 13:02:29 +0000

Hello Mr. Rohit

Please help with the below mentioned additions and deletions of employees in both our companies Cherry and Livesalesman.

Please confirm us once these are done. Thankyou in advance.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655

________________________________
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2022 4:56 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Mediclaim Addition and Deletion

Hi Swati,

Please find below list for Mediclaim Addition and Deletion

Cherry Deletion

Name    DOB     Age     Gender  Relation        Sum Insured
Vishal Sharma   17-Feb-1997     25      Male    Self    50000
Raghwendra Pratap Singh 05-Jun-1998     23      Male    Self    50000
Yahya   01-Aug-1994     27      Male    Self    50000
Tathru Nukhu    04-May-1988     33      Female  Self    50000
Saransh Vasudev 11-Dec-1991     30      Male    Self    50000

Cherry Addtion

Name    DOB     Age     Gender  Relation        Sum Insured
Manav   01-Jan-2000     22      Male    Self    50000
Kamlesh Kumar Tiwari    29-Apr-1997     24      Male    Self    50000
Olyvia Malakar  25-Sep-2000     21      Female  Self    50000

LiveSalesman Deletion

Name    DOB     Age     Gender  Relation        Sum Insured
Ankit Kumar     30-Dec-94       26      Male    Self    50000

Regards,
Ashish Dabral