Subject: Assigned to Group - Les Mills App errors - please help
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 03:05:41 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1 (Livesalesman)". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Les Mills App errors - please help Hi

User/account 120416 for BodyCare Health Club

Our Les Mills app has gone haywire.  It has changed a number of scheduled
classes all by itself.  I am the only one with the code to access the ipad
and the scheduling app so I know it's not human error.  I've run diagnostics
on the ipad and all is fine.  Here are some examples of what's happened
(I've had to go in and rectify so you won't find them if you go into the app
for a look).

Monday 4.30pm 30 minute SHBAM shifted itself to Tuesday 3.30pm for 45
minutes

Saturday 4.30pm was scheduled as GRIT ATHLETIC.  The app has changed it to a
30 minute SHBAM

Saturday 5.30pm was scheduled as SHBAM.  It's completely disappeared.

Friday GRIT strength has moved itself from 5.30pm to 6pm.

A Wednesday GRIT athletic 6pm scheduled itself.  No class was here
previously.

All of these classes were scheduled months ago and were running smoothly
until recently.

This is playing havoc with our live classes as they start playing over the
top of them etc.

Can you please have a look at the back end and get back to me?

Thanks

Amber

Here's a screenshot of next week with some of the errors

 

Here's a screenshot from a couple of weeks ago, before the app made it's own
changes!

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5545