Subject: We have just the offer for you!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 08:20:28 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d23216dfa0f72b0b08eabefa0e0fbd7f4abc862c4951b4ba357634717ecf9b337264fc18faa42f45f086fc1d2bc47e21e98 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d23216dfa0f72b0b08eabefa0e0fbd7f4abc862c4951b4ba357634717ecf9b337264fc18faa42f45f086fc1d2bc47e21e98 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d237e179839f65952f5467d0a9a2ef8f296fd5d341bff252805d985122bcd6b159f4efc88d772de5022632f215825303991a6d491fc55ff3dc7 
Redeem this offer &rarr; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d237e179839f65952f5467d0a9a2ef8f296fd5d341bff252805d985122bcd6b159f4efc88d772de5022632f215825303991a6d491fc55ff3dc7 

Send with Confidence

Every Time

Grammarly Premium not only catches typos and grammar mistakes, but it even suggests rewrites for hard-to-read sentences. You&rsquo;ll save time, avoid errors, and communicate effectively every time you write. 

Feel confident that your writing is easily understood. Get a year of Grammarly Premium for $75* when you upgrade by May 25!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d237e179839f65952f5467d0a9a2ef8f296fd5d341bff252805d985122bcd6b159f4efc88d772de5022632f215825303991a6d491fc55ff3dc7 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d237e179839f65952f5467d0a9a2ef8f296fd5d341bff252805d985122bcd6b159f4efc88d772de5022632f215825303991a6d491fc55ff3dc7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d237e179839f65952f5467d0a9a2ef8f296fd5d341bff252805d985122bcd6b159f4efc88d772de5022632f215825303991a6d491fc55ff3dc7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d237e179839f65952f5467d0a9a2ef8f296fd5d341bff252805d985122bcd6b159f4efc88d772de5022632f215825303991a6d491fc55ff3dc7 
Upgrade to Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d235614a08547cff59fc228f127e927491aac83eb2d41c557b6846918068f48faa999155c00e781f395fca0419f71bd5d6f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d23752b7be9ebdde3b353d7c3dced0d08367212dbaafb05d8e74c25f23036da70caa99ee88ffe99085f5d0ba48688bbbb90 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d2398d0efd5fa8f52f5acf7a696fdb4b9fe7157a1235a2dacb3f7db52415db56663292c331ac74b757c94e21b8f10bbdfc6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d23d3e5e859cff57ae46d0d9a8665c7d6c71e2d2a3f88dfb3c2d575b4b1b63b14cc2cb6d9e58fa321be12859206fa430375 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e6fb7a772aa1ea72c4ee07fe03c61569f3b48646e0e2d7e031dbe56ea013a53b855286c3d65390e634f65284825bc5f9b85a0cf04bdff5ef22a8aa11ecdfe064ce0aadc7723df39fef3f66499da7cacb33096ab807292de0 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d2342ce57818765a0e798034e1d346056704a5fced014f82b2a51d5f9d5f97c32f159fe48be532a45286fbcc7d311d88f7bee50ba082d93ef58 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d2342ce57818765a0e798034e1d346056704a5fced014f82b2a51d5f9d5f97c32f159fe48be532a45286fbcc7d311d88f7bee50ba082d93ef58 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 5/25/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d237e179839f65952f5467d0a9a2ef8f296fd5d341bff252805d985122bcd6b159f4efc88d772de5022632f215825303991a6d491fc55ff3dc7 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0fb9608c541e5d237e179839f65952f5467d0a9a2ef8f296fd5d341bff252805d985122bcd6b159f4efc88d772de5022632f215825303991a6d491fc55ff3dc7 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104