Subject: Find spring deals with built-in, money-saving tools on Microsoft Edge
From: "Microsoft Edge" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 13:54:52 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978c30af30661c1bdc92cb021844866a3bbdf2a2f80715b6bf2f9813e8f048b881739dedb03b9a478fb73e4e1761cd817555d1b29a6feef4df6c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978cf27389bc1c035af6575d6f397c9493eca703ca50b7836f00fb45a30e33f4e15922854529460bc7d993114314cc6a85c4d58cca53eaa48a98 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978cf27389bc1c035af6575d6f397c9493eca703ca50b7836f00fb45a30e33f4e15922854529460bc7d993114314cc6a85c4d58cca53eaa48a98 
Score epic deals  this spring
Start saving now with built-in deal-seeking tools. Microsoft Edge automatically compares prices, finds coupons, and earns you rewards while you shop.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978cf27389bc1c035af6575d6f397c9493eca703ca50b7836f00fb45a30e33f4e15922854529460bc7d993114314cc6a85c4d58cca53eaa48a98 
 Explore trending deals and shopping 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978c7fea2c71d4f215d4591dc29137fa122a1cb82d05b871303227fa9143a898ff38049a41acba8cfe944792733e741a374314364ec182260f83 
Effortless  deal hunting
Find the bargains you're looking for with Microsoft Edge. See product prices from multiple retailers and save extra with coupons brought right to your browser—no extensions required.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978c7fea2c71d4f215d4591dc29137fa122a1cb82d05b871303227fa9143a898ff38049a41acba8cfe944792733e741a374314364ec182260f83 

Find deals across the web

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978c7fea2c71d4f215d4591dc29137fa122a1cb82d05b871303227fa9143a898ff38049a41acba8cfe944792733e741a374314364ec182260f83 

Check prices from other retailers

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978c7fea2c71d4f215d4591dc29137fa122a1cb82d05b871303227fa9143a898ff38049a41acba8cfe944792733e741a374314364ec182260f83 
 Browse great deals and prices 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978cd5621ce85195b9f766cab366ad59deb9fa791635004cb265ba329f9b891c756dd2df803fcbf1b31652f311943dac6ba0034bbdbb7eb02508 
Save and  earn cashback
Get cashback on your qualified spring purchases from the top retailers you already love. And know when to buy at the best price with price history.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978cd5621ce85195b9f766cab366ad59deb9fa791635004cb265ba329f9b891c756dd2df803fcbf1b31652f311943dac6ba0034bbdbb7eb02508 

Redeem rebates for cash

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978cd5621ce85195b9f766cab366ad59deb9fa791635004cb265ba329f9b891c756dd2df803fcbf1b31652f311943dac6ba0034bbdbb7eb02508 

See when prices fall

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978cd5621ce85195b9f766cab366ad59deb9fa791635004cb265ba329f9b891c756dd2df803fcbf1b31652f311943dac6ba0034bbdbb7eb02508 
 Get cashback and see price histories 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978cc032ec1abfa74996a768d73e7035e9615e54e54ce665c9ec113d0b67130e6258490cc2f3ebe24326eb422cb6d72bef4af6b7dcac4f3ced9d 
See great prices  right away
Microsoft Edge automatically does the research for you with price comparisons in your browser. Click on the price tag in the address bar to see prices from different retailers and feel amazing when you find great prices.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978cc032ec1abfa74996a768d73e7035e9615e54e54ce665c9ec113d0b67130e6258490cc2f3ebe24326eb422cb6d72bef4af6b7dcac4f3ced9d 

See the lowest prices

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978cc032ec1abfa74996a768d73e7035e9615e54e54ce665c9ec113d0b67130e6258490cc2f3ebe24326eb422cb6d72bef4af6b7dcac4f3ced9d 
 Compare and shop 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978c3ade09c9c6ff18a183aa36948029367f7c69a46b9f73b5ca408da6c9bf1c526c1603636fe032286af32cafe8fd9c49bf814fc1b8097e9f07 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978c084314c5eab49df4f9a8c04488bd4f874ebd7bdd5ee2b22e6be413dbf92b293da9662fd6e50e80cd28d1d684eabc950484bb64114afe7ab7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978c81e017d3c7657d22135f8155fa3a4d526d7384f3d3dcaca429be5dec730b1c59652eadf042e5cff5923aedf0ddd4d9b298951d9f46557700 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=79564493ddd6978c825887b2323a20684ab16557cd88040e503baade5708c25d0a7fe5a3a9203922f716d5275493bf676219c5f9d1f526b7a4a9cf847c345584 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=e9f06111fad5e3e1ec4321422dfa41760f5ee63905e699beb3416f6d878d75f01de407933eef3e49b8d4ee652f05228c2a3ddf4a50d1b55a09a1201aaf6b757d2f8e02b19e9b5de6e69efbf7abc05c33 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052