Subject: what are the benefits of poly studio in video conferencing?💻 📹
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 06:59:11 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hc288972lj199/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/7fb1265c2c4aac9854f9bb5e980cead8403e268c
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hc288972lj199/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0dad1b8f986d0ba6d089b7e41af87b898d6536bb
POLY STUDIO  
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hc288972lj199/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/183090b5d2ac6f9be8e2f577103d50212c1310df
Poly Studio is a premium USB Soundbar with integrated wide-angle USB
camera + USB stereo speakerphone. Poly Studio works with virtually all
of the popular cloud-based collaboration platforms, including options
like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Cisco Webex Teams, and BlueJeans. The
video bar is designed to interoperate with the tools you already use.
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hc288972lj199/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/183090b5d2ac6f9be8e2f577103d50212c1310df 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hc288972lj199/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/81e636cda12d93477a3bdc4f3a9c1b679f237d33
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hc288972lj199/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/80a146eeda7ceee0f80c7dc0c70d02c192f36f34
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hc288972lj199/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/010ea6a8b8f1a2c6300b61f9124ee5d4cc048b21
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hc288972lj199/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0da95433bca03c09600d0c2406bb0843e74ceb5e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hc288972lj199/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/aee73bcf4796274662ed275f8adeeda67045cf73
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hc288972lj199/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/1b1b7031eb027bc7589fc12fc982d981cc3b96b5
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/hc288972lj199/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/55140767ceb66b3d747ee75cb4f2b2fefe8ed253