Subject: Last chance to register for tomorrow’s webinar!
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 18:37:16 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35a2ef83c5e3cd3ad9523087f4812a344044ac421f209c8375a9e52493895f40e2a9603b607481d368a62ab82cb1cb2aac636f6003fce1e8780de4bcc90c6f1f 

 WEBINAR
Productivity Hacks and Best Practices

Wednesday, May 4, 2022 
11:00am AEST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35a2ef83c5e3cd3ad9523087f4812a344044ac421f209c8375a9e52493895f40e2a9603b607481d368a62ab82cb1cb2aac636f6003fce1e8780de4bcc90c6f1f 
REGISTER 

 This is a reminder to register for our upcoming webinar, 
 Slack productivity hacks and best practices, this Wednesday 4th May, 2022.

 This interactive webinar will focus on how you can keep organized in Slack, stay focused and work better with your team asynchronously, and use slack’s digital first toolkit. Stick around for a live Q&A session following the presentation!

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35a2ef83c5e3cd3ad9523087f4812a344044ac421f209c8375a9e52493895f40e2a9603b607481d368a62ab82cb1cb2aac636f6003fce1e8780de4bcc90c6f1f 
Register  anyway and we&rsquo;ll send you a recording after the webinar!

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=35a2ef83c5e3cd3ad9523087f4812a344044ac421f209c8375a9e52493895f40e2a9603b607481d368a62ab82cb1cb2aac636f6003fce1e8780de4bcc90c6f1f 
We hope to see you there!

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=559c4faff36f23c372ec1aad77458f3323bd02570f4b08ba40a8c2339f30aea95fe059d34de9d5553f732f906c78688183bff8d67d509ef1 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=559c4faff36f23c3db52ee9e0d5a05009749c2589c4f52f99b60000699bf2c35e65687be37ed1941ce48102fbf3bd785a6b524f1c426c347 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=bc6f434deab9ff848e40c5ba24c6faf51d805e51f51d81808121bebc00cda13c8a7350384c383d9b88b75505d2216d8a73a5aec2b087a788 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=bc6f434deab9ff84f8fc37689611f9192889e6fe03cb994f77614842bcd7488a86008a9ed55f378098b6d865b61fa6ad63d318e5f76a6039 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=bc6f434deab9ff848678b1671626ddb90d51120db9a20406867861b61f3912b3f3c3ebea46e14de14f637ab871e668691695ae3482b330b5 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=559c4faff36f23c37e9f5145f19a1a1283e8792913784691768d76bf9ba8e07017553d85d5b0fad80a736b850d022a3be464ec671322d34c 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=bc6f434deab9ff84e781c0dd5c0d34832bd82e53cb9a92cb4c09791d0532272bf39d10eb710189bfd16b9d009a1bc307f1af95d8f8738206ae1e76f1a3d6a4d2 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=bc6f434deab9ff84bd0fe5b0ddd995993aa5463125aa4af9290a5ec1e1be06e64e9edf2e1ec766d3473d688e0cfed4cb8c00f935056f82d9dbfbcc503ada7ec2 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=bc6f434deab9ff84abcf0244070370c2a67146423d7e496bab26797faf88ddb7292addda3a19c0b516abb9440619c350e64d6511700c8dd4145ddaf33fe18b77 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=bc6f434deab9ff84a818b194cbf8177d8fef47a931b2fc70291247c532d84ef8048d021ea41b90053bafe5bcfa0d5349925aff755ce4f162 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=bc6f434deab9ff8440760ecca464bc1d215c0124834f8a3613d836108f9e8ed93b830db55fd7a0937613a957a99325d309d901c0a915a46f 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06c7dd7d06ebe831a269e3fd99c8937bbf77c9cab0b54230c9b2656724d9925b476e90c0573ff197fb0329b1b04c0effbd25f18269e35f9f4ee8dc91c6f5e54fab4c4af67f6aa56760c3732136cf1395 
View in browser