Subject: Invitation: Saurabh and Baz Chordia | DelightChat Demo @ Thu Apr 28, 2022 2pm - 2:20pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 11:39:21 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Saurabh and Baz Chordia | DelightChat Demo
Event Name: Customer Support + WhatsApp Marketing with DelightChat

Hey,

This is Baz, Devina & Preetam. We're eager to meet you and show how  
DelightChat can help scale your Brand.

Recommended videos:

1. Support inbox demo (https://youtu.be/55PI_yVlABs)
2. WhatsApp marketing demo (https://youtu.be/N_hmmGfG83U)

Talk soon!

Location: This is a Google Meet web conference.
You can join this meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
https://calendly.com/events/19acc38e-a83b-493e-bfc6-75528f9c22c7/google_meet

Which e-commerce brand do you own or manage? (share link to website):  
homeboxstrores.com

Need to make changes to this event?
Cancel:  
https://calendly.com/cancellations/2cc5e79c-aa73-4fe2-8cff-a89ec4e66752
Reschedule:  
https://calendly.com/reschedulings/2cc5e79c-aa73-4fe2-8cff-a89ec4e66752

Powered by Calendly.com

When: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2pm – 2:20pm India Standard Time - Kolkata
Where: Google Meet (instructions in description)

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/xxb-fjqe-ivz?hs=224

Join by phone
(US) +1 516-888-0705 (PIN: 243431901)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/xxb-fjqe-ivz?pin=6447679297761&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=czh2Y3BlYTBwODZqZGVvcDBkZmQxOG5xMzggYXNoaXNoQGxzbWluZGlhLmNvbQ&tok=MTYjYmF6QGRlbGlnaHQuY2hhdDc2MzgzZDI1Mzk5ZmUzMWZhYTE0NzgyMDY1NTc5NWZhMTU2NGFmNDY&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because you  
are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings  
for this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding