Subject: Notice for Leave or Swap
From: Jason Paraiso <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amit Gupta <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 19:57:34 +0800

Hi Team,

Over the weekend I have bitten something that affected my front teeth
structure where an implant was done before ( root canal ) . My doctor
advised that there is an adjustment that needs to be done .

I really wanted to take an emergency leave for tomorrow but I was
considering our schedule. I think I can bear it for a week .

 I have  scheduled it instead for this Saturday* April 30th* during my next
off. There will be a minor procedure that we need to do.

I won't be able to speak well after this procedure as it is painful.

In this regard can I possibly swap the schedule temporarily the week of*
May 2-6 2022 *, instead of me being on the night shift , can I take the
afternoon slot where the call volume is low I believe? Otherwise I will be
taking a leave of absence for at least 3 days ( May 2-4 ).

Anish is trained anyway and he is almost catching up .If he has
questions he can reach out to me and Harsh is there anyway during the night
shift.

This is the only way I think to fill in our schedule is to* SWAP*.

Hope we can look into this possibility and for your approval .

Thanks & Regards
Jason