Subject: You’re invited! Slack productivity hacks and best practices
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 19:26:53 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2419bac338f327d4802e8b87a4cce2b4a9258ce52e30b085de08a602993fd857ef9c559baa6c90f8af4f093077604ba67024d3b118745b516a6d9d35d5c4d202 

 WEBINAR
Productivity Hacks and Best Practices

Wednesday, May 4, 2022 
11:00am AEST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2419bac338f327d4802e8b87a4cce2b4a9258ce52e30b085de08a602993fd857ef9c559baa6c90f8af4f093077604ba67024d3b118745b516a6d9d35d5c4d202 
REGISTER 

For millions of knowledge workers, students and frontline workers around the world, Slack is their digital workplace and hub to communicate, collaborate and perform daily tasks and work.

 Join one of our interactive webinars on Wednesday, 4th May 2022, as Slack experts walk through the foundations of Slack best practices. Learn tips and tricks for getting your team out of meetings and emails and creating the time and efficiency to focus on your work.

You’ll learn:

-
 
How to organise Slack customised to what you need to know
 
-
 
Tips on how to stay focused and work better with your team asynchronous
 
-
 
How to use Slack’s new digital first toolkit to boost productivity

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2419bac338f327d4802e8b87a4cce2b4a9258ce52e30b085de08a602993fd857ef9c559baa6c90f8af4f093077604ba67024d3b118745b516a6d9d35d5c4d202 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2419bac338f327d4802e8b87a4cce2b4a9258ce52e30b085de08a602993fd857ef9c559baa6c90f8af4f093077604ba67024d3b118745b516a6d9d35d5c4d202 
Don’t miss out! Save your seat now! 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=236a2b429182776cc59e7ade4a6e30e128cd2a6a03cc8a576f95bac01958eed9d485899257b50148dac07a1918f54160d7acd46200d676be79133f25fdf7d8d7 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=236a2b429182776ca4ce12880ac92ed512dccfeaf635b6cb6eca0fd31dd9fb3afa07985307e578c26bef8935069fd7b295c6959b8997e02dc62b98192bb72707 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=236a2b429182776c2fdcbaa2042e8b53e9d3025c2d287e612c7677acd5a8c8e8ab34a148d4893f3dcbf78129331d4030b13921994331d69561d545f9e0c3715c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=236a2b429182776c6e0fc393bcdaa2a02cba2acd33568ffe99a6d6c5e5c5f0e70ec46b38265c012f48ed7170fe0649cb60bd696a3f6601d66e36a8d91ee96b66 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=236a2b429182776c43ea8413fc276aa6c4748fd0ec4fd980f5031a28d0e1bfcbf4a224bab9fc7a159c0130e38c984e455f2f29b18a32dff6b018b26b7c13ecbf 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2419bac338f327d4cb9135b405f60a6c4303939417250c8a2d62cb275f7b6db102d70e31af0aeb25ac7788674cc19df8da6e173de0135b2f312f58f6456c7196 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=236a2b429182776ce851d7012279228838e2ca767eaa446f6790f132eb051b41789ee2ef097ec8e2aa2662085792364465449332a563e6dff2f6fee57a86d5ac 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=236a2b429182776c6b4d4f4b9ec4265b670183c964238a3ff255f9ec5f586863df4caef299e9df663c75e4d9b625d458562de2d491363873c8c1818f47ae9087 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=236a2b429182776c668eab7d98db466c90b04a909b850f8bb520fe658ba045d54bf921ac914aa64977d62acb72d791a76a4e6f6baef0a437e999aa1a805c4931 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=236a2b429182776c893274f96cd433b7c7aee8107b419e8530eb1dff8c55c746ffab992889cf92e80699252c63127cf1d1b768aeae96f0e09c43d7398c4f08d0 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=236a2b429182776c601cd49bbdf8f956490a28ad421d0792fd475a4236280317a63582b3d1093a51779707e9009a0fb5dd1c49b2680950950946d0d4bdbe4aaa 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=90a84057ca123357c797736549ee2da9335d5d5ed2364f7cb5c4a958ad6214916ec3e50ef1a7f846a87b9a06c7072f5acfc4a609c5be20983d3e44c894fcc87ebfe9f808530c5cfdfc0d3186aeccb20c 
View in browser