Subject: knowmore on alcatel t56 analog telephone ?☎ 📞
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 06:59:09 +0000
List-Id: wn113cmq2da97 <NEWSLETTER>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/fk374mqayle9d/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/8aaa0e736e1c4d1388ef8304a175f733edb4a8af
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/fk374mqayle9d/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/0c359d061e69aa93c12c15df076f2a155f4576bf
ALCATEL T56 ANALOG TELEPHONE  
 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/fk374mqayle9d/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/40869ec797a9245e5072d161f07b9947f74eb360
ALCATEL T56  Analog Phone features as followed
* 2 line display for Date, time , Caller ID
* Eco friendly in power consumption and Battery -free.
* 4 Memory keys for one touch dialing
* High quality  speakers and mike for hands-free calling.
And many more
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/fk374mqayle9d/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/40869ec797a9245e5072d161f07b9947f74eb360 
                    
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/fk374mqayle9d/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/d155ef2bb99e8c7bac876e635c8bdde53922f16a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/fk374mqayle9d/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/9e245326dca2b1a55536227230ece28bd6285d73
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/fk374mqayle9d/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/60df8f09a85da5dfaf7e89e0127c73346356f11d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/fk374mqayle9d/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/84d618cabb70edf28439768b240cb341ea086452
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/fk374mqayle9d/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/bd5da2ab4ef5114014d98e9924787347092884cf
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/fk374mqayle9d/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/955d087f486bdfb84c908e2b919680bcd3ef3cd7
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/fk374mqayle9d/track-url/wh2619tkrb680/77660aa5c0638135400a2700619e9a795adc40e9