Subject: Your UltraCart data is now available in BigQuery automatically!
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 12:36:40 +0000

All your UltraCart data is available within the BigQuery to feed support
systems, write reports, unify with other data systems, and more.

Automated BigQuery Data

Your Data In BigQuery

Quickly set up a data warehouse of your customers, items, orders and auto order
information with Google's BigQuery database service. UltraCart will handle the
data transfer into BigQuery on an automated base. You can then use the
information to feed support systems, write reports, and join up with other data
systems for operational analysis.

Configuration > Dev > Data Warehouse (BigQuery) ( https://secure.ultracart.com/merchant/configuration/dataWarehouseBigQueryConfig2Load.do?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Data+Warehouse+with+Big+Query+-+Update&utm_content=284dd645-1adb-4fbf-ad58-0183341ceb8a%7C08af842b-cbd4-42d1-8c3f-204cf7a49749%7C2a19e034-ffae-4a1e-b2e7-c5172ff03e41%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

* No complex setup within your own Google Cloud account. All hosted by
UltraCart.
* Delegate access to specific UltraCart account users on a per-email basis at
four different security levels.
* Streaming updates that keep your data warehouse within 1-2 minutes of your
production UltraCart data for near real-time analysis.
* More efficient and cost-effective method of hosting the data warehouse
compared to the self-hosted.

In order for a user on your account to access data within BigQuery the UltraCart
account owner must1. Make sure that the user's email is a Google account.2.
Granted the user the appropriate data warehouse level of access within UltraCart
user management.

What is BigQuery?

BigQuery is a fully-managed, serverless data warehouse that enables scalable
analysis over petabytes of data. It is a Platform as a Service that supports
querying using ANSI SQL.

Why BigQuery?

The time, expense and technical knowledge required to construct a data warehouse
put the functionality out of the reach of most merchants. UltraCart wanted to
change that paradigm and make data warehouse functionality to merchants of all
sizes.

* Robust data sets including customers, orders, auto orders, etc.
* Streaming updates, which lag production data by only 1-2 minutes.
* Data categorization to classify critical data such as PII and restrict to
specific users.
* Works with most common report tools such as Google Data Studio, Microsoft
PowerBI, etc.
* Use reverse ETL tools such as Census or Hightouch.io to drive data into
additional third parties.

UltraCart + BigQuery Documentation  ( https://ultracart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ucdoc/pages/994705409/Data+Warehouse+BigQuery?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Data+Warehouse+with+Big+Query+-+Update&utm_content=284dd645-1adb-4fbf-ad58-0183341ceb8a%7C08af842b-cbd4-42d1-8c3f-204cf7a49749%7C2a19e034-ffae-4a1e-b2e7-c5172ff03e41%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

Working with a large historical data set across all our UltraCart accounts, the
UltraCart integration with Google Big Query allows us complete freedom to design
complex reporting using virtually any modern BI tool. Because BigQuery is
designed as a massive scale data warehouse our monthly costs are less than $15
when working with records across all our UltraCart accounts.

Chris G. - Meliorra Brands

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Data+Warehouse+with+Big+Query+-+Update&utm_content=284dd645-1adb-4fbf-ad58-0183341ceb8a%7C08af842b-cbd4-42d1-8c3f-204cf7a49749%7C2a19e034-ffae-4a1e-b2e7-c5172ff03e41%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Data+Warehouse+with+Big+Query+-+Update&utm_content=284dd645-1adb-4fbf-ad58-0183341ceb8a%7C08af842b-cbd4-42d1-8c3f-204cf7a49749%7C2a19e034-ffae-4a1e-b2e7-c5172ff03e41%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Data+Warehouse+with+Big+Query+-+Update&utm_content=284dd645-1adb-4fbf-ad58-0183341ceb8a%7C08af842b-cbd4-42d1-8c3f-204cf7a49749%7C2a19e034-ffae-4a1e-b2e7-c5172ff03e41%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Data+Warehouse+with+Big+Query+-+Update&utm_content=284dd645-1adb-4fbf-ad58-0183341ceb8a%7C08af842b-cbd4-42d1-8c3f-204cf7a49749%7C2a19e034-ffae-4a1e-b2e7-c5172ff03e41%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Data+Warehouse+with+Big+Query+-+Update&utm_content=284dd645-1adb-4fbf-ad58-0183341ceb8a%7C08af842b-cbd4-42d1-8c3f-204cf7a49749%7C2a19e034-ffae-4a1e-b2e7-c5172ff03e41%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2021 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=2a19e034-ffae-4a1e-b2e7-c5172ff03e41&espCommseqStepUuid=08af842b-cbd4-42d1-8c3f-204cf7a49749&espCommseqEmailUuid=284dd645-1adb-4fbf-ad58-0183341ceb8a&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Data+Warehouse+with+Big+Query+-+Update&utm_content=284dd645-1adb-4fbf-ad58-0183341ceb8a%7C08af842b-cbd4-42d1-8c3f-204cf7a49749%7C2a19e034-ffae-4a1e-b2e7-c5172ff03e41%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340